Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the disappearance of Shannon Matthews #valentines #romance #hotwaterbottle (I might have added the last one).

Just waiting for "so romantic honey" to complete the inappropriateness.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What the hell is that last hashtag La de da living.... Why does she think she's so special?!
Maybe she is trying to get the attention of someone who tags that a lot. Little paddock cottage. Seems to use that hashtag too.

Reactions: 6
What the hell is that last hashtag La de da living.... Why does she think she's so special?!
I think it's the name of the company because it's tagged in the actual photo too. Can guarantee no one who actually falls into the la de da category of life would buy from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's the name of the company because it's tagged in the actual photo too. Can guarantee no one who actually falls into the la de da category of life would buy from them.
Ah the spoons? Yes that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Wtf... so Tan drove to Eastbourne Marks & Spencer, then drove to Beachy Head/Birling Gap and has the cheek to say it’s “on her way home” to Hailsham?? Beachy head is actually in the opposite direction to home for her- as shown on this map!
what park of lockdown don’t these two get?
Also- “on my doorstep”— Beachy head is at least a 25 minute drive from Hailsham!!! Hardly bloody on your doorstep!
She also must have devoured past Alfriston up to the A27 as that's where the Long Man of Wilmington is. She's driven round quite a bit.
Can't believe how much she drives about considering we are still in lockdown.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
However much must that crate cost? The lush bubble bar would probably be £5.95 + postage. The socks I would guess at £5 per pair as they are personalised. Those chocs are about £6. Hot water bottle - a tenner? The crate itself maybe £15? It’s all insane!!

Think it's a bit in poor taste putting #romance etc and saying she's watching a show about a wee girl who disappeared

Reactions: 23
Think it's a bit in poor taste putting #romance etc and saying she's watching a show about a wee girl who disappeared
#loveit 🤦 I know she's probably talking about the food but she could of put Shannon Matthews in a separate post. It's just all a bit wrong

Reactions: 16
Me and my “hubby” (hate that word) have been together for so long that Valentine’s is just another day. We tell each other we lobe each other numirous times throughout the day, so little things for each other but never, and I mean nevrr( have I ever wanted to make an IKEA creat for us to celebrate Valentine’s. The most we might do is a funny card just to go with it lmfao but normal couples don’t do this tit, and post it too in about 100 pictures. I’ve Never actually known anything like these 2! They are hilarous to watch

However much must that crate cost? The lush bubble bar would probably be £5.95 + postage. The socks I would guess at £5 per pair as they are personalised. Those chocs are about £6. Hot water bottle - a tenner? The crate itself maybe £15? It’s all insane!!
Try £31 for the crate alone!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder why she didn’t mention her “day off” last night? She always mentions days off because she’s normally having a cheeky wine or going on about a “lay in”! I call it “lie in” up north 😂
I call it a lie in, down south 😆

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to know what the lips thing is on the end 🌚View attachment 429878
Is she on drugs? Like this is not normal behavior, even for her! I cannot fathom being this obsessed with an h2b. Even as a teen I was never this crazy, she will probably say I just haven’t experienced love because I don’t think it’s necessary to do all this? I even know what my “hubby” would say if I pulled this out from under the stairs on Valentine’s Day

It’s because she’s so bleeping thick! It really drives me insane too. Why does no one ever say anything to her. They never use the correct “your/you’re” either.
And 'could of' instead of 'could have'
Thick as duck the pair of them.

Is she on drugs? Like this is not normal behavior, even for her! I cannot fathom being this obsessed with an h2b. Even as a teen I was never this crazy, she will probably say I just haven’t experienced love because I don’t think it’s necessary to do all this? I even know what my “hubby” would say if I pulled this out from under the stairs on Valentine’s Day
I know what my “hubby” would say, what the duck is that tit! He would probably roll his eyes about 10 times in utter dismay too whilst shaking his head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all for show and fake, she's trying to convince herself she has this perfect life when in fact she doesn't. It's been said here before the people who bang on about how perfect their partners are on social media are more than likely unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What sort of grown man indulges this nonsense? We know Taco has no balls but seriously, he can't be that desperate he is willing to let the ginger ape spend all of his money to embarrass him publicly like this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The muppets that comment on their posts are as bad with shop hopping! Oh I tried to get that today, didn’t have it will go back tomorrow and try! STOP going out every day buying all this Valentine tit, it’s not ESSENTIAL. To me essential is having enough to see me through the week, until I go out for my next weeks shop, you know just once a week not every bloody day! 😡

Maybe she is trying to get the attention of someone who tags that a lot. Little paddock cottage. Seems to use that hashtag too.
I’ve just looked at her account. 69k followers, yet one post a few days ago got only 650 likes! Assume she’s another one who has bought followers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s -10 here today and the deep snow from the blizzards yesterday have frozen, the nursery run was so fun #hehe
I honestly think Tanya is mentally unwell and I don’t say that lightly as I have mental health problems myself. She seems to only be happy when she is spending money and things she buys are getting more and more ridiculous. It’s not right.
Tash appears to be addicted to Instagram but does at least seem to get pleasure from other things like spending time with her family. I know she’s a twit, shop hopping and she’s thick as a whale omelette but I’d say she’s mentally in a better place than Tanya.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.