Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crate annoys me because it says ‘lockdown’ on it so she has no intention of using it again. What a joke.

Reactions: 15
Tanya makes me cringe at the best of times but this love crate is on another level.. need more than face masks to sort their faces out! I can’t deal with the socks 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Never mind lockdown, she needs locking up! That’s not normal.

And how many favourites has your hubby got Trash can? Does anyone else find it so sad that her whole world and life seems to revolve around making hubby happy? I like to think my husband is happy and enjoying life but it’s not my main focus in life to create his happiness! I just find it so odd, she comes across like such a doormat.

• Heart
Wtf... so Tan drove to Eastbourne Marks & Spencer, then drove to Beachy Head/Birling Gap and has the cheek to say it’s “on her way home” to Hailsham?? Beachy head is actually in the opposite direction to home for her- as shown on this map!
what park of lockdown don’t these two get?
Also- “on my doorstep”— Beachy head is at least a 25 minute drive from Hailsham!!! Hardly bloody on your doorstep!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
I bet Tanya booked a day off work for all this tit. Coincidence that her tit M&S food came out the same day she's off work

I have a question...what the duck is that red lips thing? Is it a cock ring? 🤮
It's a lush bubble bar.
Now if it was a cock ring it'll be more like valentines 😂

Taco clearly gets no action with the state of that crate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I bet Tanya booked a day off work for all this tit. Coincidence that her tit M&S food came out the same day she's off work

It's a lush bubble bar.
Now if it was a cock ring it'll be more like valentines 😂

Taco clearly gets no action with the state of that crate
The most action 🌮 gets is the promise of a takeaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf... so Tan drove to Eastbourne Marks & Spencer, then drove to Beachy Head/Birling Gap and has the cheek to say it’s “on her way home” to Hailsham?? Beachy head is actually in the opposite direction to home for her- as shown on this map!
what park of lockdown don’t these two get?
Also- “on my doorstep”— Beachy head is at least a 25 minute drive from Hailsham!!! Hardly bloody on your doorstep!
This makes me so bleeping angry! She went out of her way, just to buy bleeping food from a bigger M&S.
Utter bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Tash has used a tin of stewed steak for her pie filling. What the actual duck?!

She thought she'd try something different! Really?! You thought you'd try not really cooking? Sounds like a relatively normal night for her.

What is going on with these two today? It's more horrifying than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being her daughters and seeing your mum posting her dirty valentines love bucket on insta to her 17k followers 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just have no words for Tan’s magical mystery tour! I think Toomuchtat is right and she took the day off for the M&S valentines food launch. The crate is just ridiculous!
As for t’other one, how many pairs of pjs and slippers does she have? Where does she keep everything? Also what type of cleaner does her nails all fancy before going to work? Surely if she was a proper grafter they’d be a mess by the end of her shift? I do mine and me Mams housework on a Friday and by the end of it my nails are a mess unless I have gels on.
And it doesn’t surprise me she’s following that prick Pickard, tits attract tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Trash is brown nosing another twit on Instagram who has a separate thread.

Im not going to look down my nose at tinned meat, perfectly fine. However, does she ever have anything that isn’t processed? I’ve seen recently she’s been making lovely salad lunches but they seem to have stopped. Everything both her and Tan have are processed, salty, fatty meals. They are trying to be influencers but they need to think about the impression they are giving their kids- it’s ok to each tit food every night, buy unnecessary props that will help to destroy the environment, max out cards on buying tit they can’t afford. They’re not teaching their kids to be humble, considerate and healthy adults. So sad.

just to add, I’m far from the perfect human.We have treats sometimes, I might splurge on something but my worry is bringing my kids up to be like Tit and twit. I don’t want that.

The matching socks 😂😂
Lockdown love crate, I wonder if the person making it thought wtf?

• Haha
🦧 has had burger and chips 3 times in the last 7 days, steak and chips, pizza and a Chinese takeaway! The only meal with veg was her Sunday roast! 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.