Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I don't really see the point behind so many people like Tanya being soooo upset about Sir Tom. Yes he did do a lot of great things but he was 100 years old. He obviously enjoyed his last few months on earth by going to Barbados in December with his family and enjoying time with them that soo many others who have died hasn't got. There's been literally thousands of deaths recently. I know obviously he was in the public eye but Dustin Diamond who passed away was also in the public eye and he was 44.

I know unpopular opinion I know. But hate twats like Tanya milking shit

Reactions: 37

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Can you just imagine orangutan whistling away to herself while her shit pie is in the oven and she's digging out all her Chinese new year tat then suddenly her oven stops working. She bursts into a tears of rage while angrily ripping off the pastry lid from her pie and screaming about raw pastry, taco is sat in his dog cage shaking with fear trying not to make eye contact with her as bits of pastry fly all over the place smacking taco in the head.
Then she'll demand taco goes out to the shop and buys some already made mash potato to put on the top, taco rushes back with it and walks in on Tanya with her ratty hair pulled back, a pair of safety goggles that she's probably used to serve food on in the past and a blow torch in her hands. Wiping the sweat and tears off her face before snatching the mash from taco, throwing it on top of her filling and burning it to a crisp. She downs a bottle of wine before eventually taking some crap photos of the food then sits down to eat it all alone while taco chews on the raw pastry she threw on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
The fact that Tanya's lit her room like some sort of sex dungeon while she watches 50 shades sends shivers down my spine 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Bet Tanya needs to be careful leaving her house while the market is on. She'll have farmers following her around trying to get her to back into the field #naughtycow

• Haha
Reactions: 32

malolo

VIP Member
Why can’t tashas bubba’s not get a glass, put some nesquick and some milk in it themselves? My mum would tell me to bog off and make my own
I very much doubt James has been "hassling" her to make him a milkshake covered in jelly and love hearts served with a curly heart straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
She'll probably lay on the bed surrounded by her love heart cushions and fairy lights tonight with the "Reserved" sign balancing on her chubby fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

swimming

VIP Member
Can’t wait for battle of the birthdays tomorrow. Who will be setting their alarm at 5am to get up and decorate the house with balloon?

Grubby John will be rained off.... while H2B will have a special Disney Princess lunchbox full of goodies for work and a photo taken in the staff canteen like the pussy whipped limp dick that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maggie28

VIP Member
2BE8416B-198F-48C2-900B-40DF7CC872AA.jpeg
06586A4E-AC47-4F96-AA96-7E3FBBB9EB62.jpeg

If she still had this she wouldn’t be worrying about her dinner. I have often used my BBQ for certain meals even in winter.
She cooked a roast dinner on this remember!
Did it go when they collected the HOT TUB?

0A25BAF5-BE5E-4544-BDB7-C8D72A850CB5.jpeg

The infamous #wedidntknow post. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
"Ralph has a question... Will you be my valentine?"
If he could talk I think he'd probably ask for someone to give him a new home.
Dog looks depressed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28