Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦧 has been shopping for essentials AGAIN today!
I'm guessing she meant she didn't need (instead of did need) the meal deal because they've got their meal being delivered from the wine bar? Or in other words, they're living it up with a meal being delivered and Tash is slumming it with her M&S dine in deal.

Reactions: 9
The heart churros sound lush? No, no they do not.....they sound like normal churros.
Tan hun you've been ripped off because it's in a heart shape, it's not going to taste any different 🙄

Reactions: 12
Has she taken one of those jelly hearts out of its packet for a picture???? Is she ok in the head?

For someone who loves to cook and is a "foodie" she doesn't half buy a lot of overpriced preprocessed shite.
...Then there's the local takeaways when popping stuff into the oven or microwave is just allll too much.

Reactions: 14
Tan you didn't NEED the stuff idiot. People need jobs, heat, food banks, food, not your Valentines shite

Reactions: 11
Not only has she been shopping but she’s roaming around Eastbourne taking pictures, AGAIN not essential! And hold the front page, she’s taking the dogs out for a walk! 😳

Not only has she been shopping but she’s roaming around Eastbourne taking pictures, AGAIN not essential! And hold the front page, she’s taking the dogs out for a walk! 😳
Correction: she “says” she’s taken those dogs out. But no piccies of said dogs out of walks. Billy bullshitter strikes again 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Someone has commented on her post about doing fakeaways next week that she should do Turkish and she's said she loves Turkish food!

Not sure her love for the local kebab shop is truly indicative of a love for Turkish cuisine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Tanya not at work? And surely she's gone out of her way to go get those photos. Why not take the dogs there instead??

Literally battles of who can get the better photo of the snow with these two

Reactions: 8
Tan has posted m&s food so tash has to post m&s food they are both pathetic like anyone gives a flying duck

Why is Tanya not at work? And surely she's gone out of her way to go get those photos. Why not take the dogs there instead??

Literally battles of who can get the better photo of the snow with these two
I wonder why she didn’t mention her “day off” last night? She always mentions days off because she’s normally having a cheeky wine or going on about a “lay in”! I call it “lie in” up north 😂

Reactions: 12
Tan pics of your dog walk or it didn’t happen....
Tash no way have you got them out of your freezer, you’ve been shop hopping again! But obviously Tan has too so it’s ok obviously!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she didn’t mention her “day off” last night? She always mentions days off because she’s normally having a cheeky wine or going on about a “lay in”! I call it “lie in” up north 😂
South East here.....i say I've had a lay in or im having a lie in 🤣

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get the copying?!...if you want to be insta dicks that’s fine...but at least be different insta dicks 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.