Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckoned she got the heart shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts on her weekly shop as they fell into her trolley... she even said in the comments it’s from the cabinets in Tesco.... then pulls out an Asda pizza for dinner 🧐🤔 which one did u actually do ur weekly shop in then hun 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it normal to go to so many different shops? I feel like I live a very sheltered life as I only ever go to one of two - either the one near my house (Morrison’s) or the one near my work (M&S). Just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They do the heat shaped pizza in a veggie option too, of course Tan didn’t get that one!
I’m also concerned that we haven’t seen what Tasha is eating tonight, is she ok?

Reactions: 9
I think we really need a go fund me page now to get taco some new balls i can't cope anymore with his comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tashas dinner looks a bit eh... Dry?
SHOCK...
🗑 food is either dry or burned or both 😂

Ginger beast shop hopping to get all the heart shaped items possible!
So strange how two grown women act just for Instagram. I think I would sink into depression if I pretended my life was perfect all the time just for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made with love no thanks tash I would rather you hate me than serve up that shite

• Haha
Tasha making it sound like she’s lady muck : “boys are watching football in the other room”..... so is that the tiny pokey telly on the kitchen units or the tiny pokey telly on your bedroom wall?

Uneducated muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tasha making it sound like she’s lady muck : “boys are watching football in the other room”..... so is that the tiny pokey telly on the kitchen units or the tiny pokey telly on your bedroom wall?

Uneducated muppet
What that means is Onslow is upstairs pretending to watch the football, while he likes young girls photos.
Her son is also pretending to watch the football. When he is really planning his escape 😂

Is Tan taking cooking timings now from Trasha? That pizza looks burnt!

Reactions: 15
What that means is Onslow is upstairs pretending to watch the football, while he likes young girls photos.
Her son is also pretending to watch the football. When he is really planning his escape 😂

Is Tan taking cooking timings now from Trasha? That pizza looks burnt!
Haha 😂😂 timings from 🗑 that pizza is defo burnt, despite her trying to blur out the burnt edges 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha 😂😂 timings from 🗑 that pizza is defo burnt, despite her trying to blur out the burnt edges 😂😂
Why can't they just own it - yes pizza bit overdone but was still tasty or whatever, but they never admit to something not being right or perfect but lets just blur the edges and hope no one notices.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tan must be livid that she burnt her heart pizza. Let’s face it, she only brought it for the gram as she thought it would give her an Insta worthy picture.. but alas, she burnt it to smithereens... gutted eh Tan.. bet she’s frantically beating her hairy chest in rage while searching the internet for some expensive tit to buy (that she can then return).
No Insta worthy pic of heart shaped pizza for you Tan.. epic fail.. you quite literally fail at everything you do don’t do -
Cook pizza for good Insta pic ❎
Find hot tub ❎
Be kind ❎
Buy decent shampoo ❎
Be an influencer ❎
Have friends ❎
Understand the purpose of hashtags ❎
Stop lying ❎
I could go on....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tan must be livid that she burnt her heart pizza. Let’s face it, she only brought it for the gram as she thought it would give her an Insta worthy picture.. but alas, she burnt it to smithereens... gutted eh Tan.. bet she’s frantically beating her hairy chest in rage while searching the internet for some expensive tit to buy (that she can then return).
No Insta worthy pic of heart shaped pizza for you Tan.. epic fail.. you quite literally fail at everything you do don’t do -
Cook pizza for good Insta pic ❎
Find hot tub ❎
Be kind ❎
Buy decent shampoo ❎
Be an influencer ❎
Have friends ❎
Understand the purpose of hashtags ❎
Stop lying ❎
I could go on....
She really is turning into an Ashford, she is becoming Trasha 🗑 ✅
😆😆😆

• Haha
Why can't they just own it - yes pizza bit overdone but was still tasty or whatever, but they never admit to something not being right or perfect but lets just blur the edges and hope no one notices.

And why do the insist on trying to call pastry ‘bread’? That ‘homemade’ tear and share ‘garlic bread’ is blatantly just a packet of puff with cheese grated on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And why do the insist on trying to call pastry ‘bread’? That ‘homemade’ tear and share ‘garlic bread’ is blatantly just a packet of puff with cheese grated on it 🤣🤣
It's the jus rol tear and share garlic bread I think, you are supposed to make it in a loaf tin though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.