Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I’ve just seen Tan’s birthday post about 🌮 & all the photos she’s added of him & I couldn’t stop laughing as it looks like he’s her child! It was the swing picture that did it! 🤣

“ Let mummy 🦧 push you on your swing & take a photo to show Tattle, erm, I mean Instagram! ”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god, I’ve just seen Tan’s birthday post about 🌮 & all the photos she’s added of him & I couldn’t stop laughing as it looks like he’s her child! It was the swing picture that did it! 🤣

“ Let mummy 🦧 push you on your swing & take a photo to show Tattle, erm, I mean Instagram! ”
I can't even see the pictures and yet I know they are nothing short of awful! I bet there was loads of actual kids not teenagers being forced to be kiddies watching these two old twats on a swing set!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Not great when you’re eating your breakfast and you’re suddenly bombarded with 🌮 crotch in front of you. 🤢 Knew I would regret swiping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not great when you’re eating your breakfast and you’re suddenly bombarded with 🌮 crotch in front of you. 🤢 Knew I would regret swiping.
Excuse me, I’d have you know, that is the best mini sausage money can buy! After all, it is up to orangutans standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha can't believe I was right about Olivia making daddy a box cake.
When I was her age I was doing food tech at school and we got taught how to make basic meals including cakes etc. I know Olivia will likely be doing the exact same thing so why is she using packet mix???
my 12 year old daughter at this present moment is in the kitchen on zoom with her teacher and class making scones from scratch. God help what my kitchen will look like at the end or what the scones will turn out like but they are from scratch and she’s learning. Packet mixes are lazy. They are okay on certain occasions I suppose but I certainly would not be using one for a birthday celebration.

Reactions: 13
How many pictures of a frickin bake from a box cake do we need??? It looks yummy but only one photo necessary. Actually no photo is necessary but ya no.
I agree let the daughter make a cake from scratch- it’s fun, educational and the success is a confidence boost! I do let my 8yo make box cakes. Means I don’t have to hover over her, to stop her from Dropping a bag of flour over the floor but to be fair she is getting to the age to clean up herself!

Reactions: 7
I can see it now, Tan stomps across the park, knocks kids out the way. Dragging Taco to the swing. It probably took half an hour to take that photo.
Kids are crying, that mean man, I mean lady won’t let the kids on the swings. Taco is scared of heights so he was actually crying on the photo.
I am still laughing at Gremlins!! 🤣
What a pair of cunts they are.
Do we know what presents they got?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can see it now, Tan stomps across the park, knocks kids out the way. Dragging Taco to the swing. It probably took half an hour to take that photo.
Kids are crying, that mean man, I mean lady won’t let the kids on the swings. Taco is scared of heights so he was actually crying on the photo.
I am still laughing at Gremlins!! 🤣
What a pair of cunts they are.
Do we know what presents they got?
Hopefully Taco got a pair of testicles and Onslow got some divorce papers from Trasha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else have a feeling these two have gone and met up for the twins birthday?
Both been quiet today. Probably go on later to say how busy they've been with work etc but I honestly couldn't imagine Tanya or Trasha working on their precious man's birthdays??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.