Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s will be a valentines weekend, after all it’s been a year since she got that plastic ring on her finger.
She’ll have to mark that occasion.
I wonder if they’ll sit in the bath tub to recreate the boat?
Its not like they’ll get the hot tub out! 🤭
Why at their age would you have such a long engagement?
She can’t blame the pandemic, it’s not like she would have to choose between friends, who can and can’t attend.
I bet she hates that Tasha will have to be there.

View attachment 418065
Tasha wins first birthday post!
Sorry if you’re eating your breakfast! 🤮

Maybe Tan’s letting the dogs out! 🤣

View attachment 418069
Who called it? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not knocking her Fischer for making a cake but why not do it from scratch? It’s so simple, and easy to do. But for me cake boxes are for lazy people.
Thank you I’ll claim my bow 😂

Also, “wanted to surprise her daddy”.... it’s not really a surprise is it it you dumb duck. A birthday usually equals cake. Kind of obvious.

also those balloons are not blown up they look like helium. Air blown balloons dont float in the air like that do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you I’ll claim my bow 😂

Also, “wanted to surprise her daddy”.... it’s not really a surprise is it it you dumb duck. A birthday usually equals cake. Kind of obvious.

also those balloons are not blown up they look like helium. Air blown balloons dont float in the air like that do they?
The balloons are on some sort of plastic straw to keep them up

Reactions: 6
Not even half 7 and we've already had 2 birthday posts from trash bag, old tan the man will be stomping around her shoe box fuming that she was beat to the first post

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow.. I bet jon boy dirty dick will be thrilled with a packet mix cake..
Ohh Trasha - grow the duck up. Your daughter is a teenager. She’d be perfectly capable of making a cake from scratch, if only you let her. You are holding her back by ‘insisting’ she makes packet cakes. How is that preparing her for adult life? You might be a lazy duck but don’t force that on your off spring.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a sad sack , all to get the the birthday post first. Why is she so excited. I'm genuinely baffled by her! It's her husbands birthday, get a grip.

Reactions: 13
Lol at the “wow she’s such an amazing baker” she couldn’t even be bothered to ice it smoothly! How hard is it to make a box cake get real tasha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came on to say the same. Olivia is a teenager. Not a baby “she made a cake and blew the balloons all by herself” that’s because it’s bit difficult. The cake you literally add egg and water and take. The icing is probably a Betty crocker tub too. As for the balloons. Jesus Christ. It makes out she’s thick. Looking at the montage of both men has put me off my breakfast.

I don’t even understand why 🗑 posted that horrible looking dinner last night. Like @Jumpindesia said you put it on a tray and put it in the oven!

As for that cake mix 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never in my life used one of those! 🗑 will have the ingredients to make that from scratch and it’s easy! It’s the only way you learn in life! If it went wrong, do it again! And Lucky 33 must be a tattler with the comment of she’s an amazing baker! Why did 🗑 tell everyone she used a cake mix? Because she tagged Betty Crocker and is hoping to get a freebie! It’s bloody tragic! Can’t wait for all the excitement of the 2 gremlins birthdays throughout the day!

• Heart
I don’t even understand why 🗑 posted that horrible looking dinner last night. Like @Jumpindesia said you put it on a tray and put it in the oven!

As for that cake mix 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never in my life used one of those! 🗑 will have the ingredients to make that from scratch and it’s easy! It’s the only way you learn in life! If it went wrong, do it again! And Lucky 33 must be a tattler with the comment of she’s an amazing baker! Why did 🗑 tell everyone she used a cake mix? Because she tagged Betty Crocker and is hoping to get a freebie! It’s bloody tragic! Can’t wait for all the excitement of the 2 gremlins birthdays throughout the day!
Gremlins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Wow.. I bet jon boy dirty dick will be thrilled with a packet mix cake..
Ohh Trasha - grow the duck up. Your daughter is a teenager. She’d be perfectly capable of making a cake from scratch, if only you let her. You are holding her back by ‘insisting’ she makes packet cakes. How is that preparing her for adult life? You might be a lazy duck but don’t force that on your off spring.
I’m gobsmacked at the ‘all by herself’ and ‘from scratch’ she’s 13 isn’t she? I had a part time job waitressing when I was 14, I walked my Gran’s dog every day from being 8. I know the word is different these days but why is she trying to keep her a baby?

I also think those balloon props are new from shop hopping but she’s trying to cover her back.

Reactions: 11
Orangutan only posted one photo of her spineless h2bs true other half meanwhile tasha posted a whole bunch. orangutan when will you learn?? #evilinlaw

• Haha
Orangutan only posted one photo of her spineless h2bs true other half meanwhile tasha posted a whole bunch. orangutan when will you learn?? #evilinlaw
I noticed that too. Even in the caption he seemed to be an afterthought, whereas credit to Tash, she mentioned both of them straight away.

I noticed that too. Even in the caption he seemed to be an afterthought, whereas credit to Tash, she mentioned both of them straight away.
It was the same last year! Tanya will do everything she can to separate Derek from his womb mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha can't believe I was right about Olivia making daddy a box cake.
When I was her age I was doing food tech at school and we got taught how to make basic meals including cakes etc. I know Olivia will likely be doing the exact same thing so why is she using packet mix???

Reactions: 17
She’s using packet mix purely so trash bag can tag as many PR companies as she can squeeze in with the hope of an #ad or something.

Absoultely everything she buys is branded in the hope of a PR contact. Tanya was tagged “M&S PR dept” in some Percy pig shite the other week. Fucks sake just stop 😂

It was the same last year! Tanya will do everything she can to separate Derek from his womb mate.
Womb mate! Love it 😂 I bet you’re right you know, she’s that obsessed with H2B she’ll actually be jealous of his twin and the bond they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.