Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have a feeling these two have gone and met up for the twins birthday?
Both been quiet today. Probably go on later to say how busy they've been with work etc but I honestly couldn't imagine Tanya or Trasha working on their precious man's birthdays??
I thought the same. They probably bumped into each other, accidentally 🙄
Or they might of meet up and actually been arrested and are in that prison cell Tan was so desperate to visit one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone to make such a big deal about their husband/HTB’s birthday! Fair enough if it’s a big one or you’ve got a big party planned but it’s just a birthday! They’ve been talking about it all week!

I always find it strange when people post birthday message to their husbands on FB or IG. Do you not live with them? Could you not just say it to their face? 🙈

Reactions: 23
Oh god I've cringed so hard at Trash curry lounge 'was so busy when I booked'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh god I've cringed so hard at Trash curry lounge 'was so busy when I booked'
Same! Dear lord! She is a 40+ womem behaving like a teenager! That reserved card as well 😂🤢 My partner would have first hand embrassment rather than second if he came home to reserved card and pretend restaurant especially if it was actually for instagram rather than him. So cringy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known anyone to make such a big deal about their husband/HTB’s birthday! Fair enough if it’s a big one or you’ve got a big party planned but it’s just a birthday! They’ve been talking about it all week!

I always find it strange when people post birthday message to their husbands on FB or IG. Do you not live with them? Could you not just say it to their face? 🙈
My in laws are terrible for going OTT with birthdays, I just don't get it I told my husband when we first moved in together to not have big expectations for his birthday and that there would be no balloons unless it was a special birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me how many pictures of the tablescape Trash? (And when I say that I’m tekkin the piss obvs!) No amount of alternative angles will make your ‘reserved‘ table look any better. It still looks shite. And we get it, it’s meant to be tongue in cheek because you can’t ACTUALLY book a table but your evil SIL has already done that so it’s boring now! Bet she’s had that reserved sign hiding away for weeks, ready for its grand roll out tonight. Then the fucker will be stuffed in a drawer never to be seen again. Do you have any clue about your carbon footprint you absolute moron? Trasha Ashford, contributing single handedly to global warming one piece of Poundland fuckery at a time. FML. 😡🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll probably lay on the bed surrounded by her love heart cushions and fairy lights tonight with the "Reserved" sign balancing on her chubby fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
duck me how many pictures of the tablescape Trash? (And when I say that I’m tekkin the piss obvs!) No amount of alternative angles will make your ‘reserved‘ table look any better. It still looks shite. And we get it, it’s meant to be tongue in cheek because you can’t ACTUALLY book a table but your evil SIL has already done that so it’s boring now! Bet she’s had that reserved sign hiding away for weeks, ready for its grand roll out tonight. Then the fucker will be stuffed in a drawer never to be seen again. Do you have any clue about your carbon footprint you absolute moron? Trasha Ashford, contributing single handedly to global warming one piece of Poundland fuckery at a time. FML. 😡🤦🏻‍♀️
oh my god. I came on to say the same. How embarrassing is that post. 5 picture of the same table from different angles! The reserved Sign. Why on gods planets would you even own that. Along with the candle light hot plate. Why would you want to put your curry from the metallic container into these silver curry bowls?! Jusy more washing up and would make the curry cool down quicker. They’re so pathetic. Wonder what Johnny boy got for his birthday. Waiting for the night to unfold. But also can’t be arsed.

I’m actually embarrassed. It’s not a child’s birthday ffs! All the balloons

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
battle of the Indian food takeaway coming right up.. these 2 are so extra embarrassing! The gruesome twosome must realise all the props are solely for likes on Instagram. Sad lives... but excellent entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 17
Tanya getting her dig in once again..... tashas daughter made a cake, so tanyas kids went one better and done so well at putting up some decorations. You literally could not make this tit up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanya getting her dig in once again..... tashas daughter made a cake, so tanyas kids went one better and done so well at putting up some decorations. You literally could not make this tit up 🤣🤣
Aka Tanya pulled a sicky at work to go home and blow some balloons up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same. They probably bumped into each other, accidentally 🙄
Or they might of meet up and actually been arrested and are in that prison cell Tan was so desperate to visit one! 🤣
Me three 🙋🏼‍♀️ when one of them made a point of not being able to see each other, I thought hmmmm. What’s the betting the 4 of them have met at a beauty spot somewhere secluded in the middle today to have ‘drinkies’ and then drive home? Such fun #hehe

Also I’ve never known such levels of ridiculousness over grown fellas birthday’s. My son was one last year, we couldn’t have a party cause of lockdown and I got balloons and made a nice cake, food for just us etc. He was one!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.