Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get a takeaway to take it out the containers and put it in a metal dish!!!!!! WHY!

Reactions: 12
3573D593-AC0B-4533-BD36-58B1281B5C42.jpeg

No way are her daughters there!
That’s never enough food for 4 adults!!
She did the balloons and they’re alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 419433
I thought they were fussy eaters/veggie, so probably had freezer surprise if they were there at all!

They were saved tbh, who’d want to sit across the table watching 🦧 a 🌮 snaffle their way through that #lovelyhunni #happytummy #foodheaven 😬🙄

I don’t think it will be the only takeaway this week either, I feel a ribs and fries special coming on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came on to say Tan has 4 plates out but only 2 curries and 2 x rice. I thought maybe me and my husband are just fat bastards but note Tashas lot have a curry and rice each so obviously Tans girls aren’t joining. Why pretend they are?? They are like 18 aren’t they? I wouldn’t expect them to necessarily.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 419433
They aren’t there! It’s all about perception with our Tranya! Trash has the family of four and Tran doesn’t, as her girls prefer living with their dad...can’t blame um!so she pretends they’re there and they’ve done stuff, but as you rightly pointed out....that curry is for two not enough for four!

Reactions: 17
They aren’t there! It’s all about perception with our Tranya! Trash has the family of four and Tran doesn’t, as her girls prefer living with their dad...can’t blame um!so she pretends they’re there and they’ve done stuff, but as you rightly pointed out....that curry is for two not enough for four!
Let’s be fair, that’s just Tanya’s dinner. Taco is eating with the dogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What, you think she’s that generous?!

Bet he’s had to load the dishwasher and clean up after her too...Who’s birthday is it 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me! Must be trying to get to orangutan fighting weight.
They eat takeaway for pretty much every meal and he doesn’t have any height to hold his weight. They were always gonna turn into Tweedledee and Tweedledumb at some point living with feeders and downing their body weight in booze every night.
8D85B390-32EA-498E-9C58-58263FBBA64E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole 'booking a table' / 'being shown to our seats' tit is just cringe. Makes me shudder . Absolute fantasists. It's concerning behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she’s raging now that she could have potentially got a free curry or something extra thrown in. I’m shocked that she didn’t mention her H2B’s birthday when she was ordering! Missed your usual trick there 🦧🤔😆
Bloody Trasha didn't forget to mention it tho 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They eat takeaway for pretty much every meal and he doesn’t have any height to hold his weight. They were always gonna turn into Tweedledee and Tweedledumb at some point living with feeders and downing their body weight in booze every night.
View attachment 419573
I will only ever see Tweedledee and dumb when I look at the testicle twins now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.