Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Tanya will be even more "extra" by playing daft party games to go along with their childish lunch boxes.
Just the two of them in their tiny kitchen playing pass the parcel to 80s greatest hits.
Taco unwrapping the gift like "Oooh, another Emma Bridgewater plate. Thanks hunny love it."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
C25B996F-729B-434F-A7B0-E5C0CC7D0B50.jpeg

I wonder if she made Taco watch as she ate that!
I mean the man is in his 50’s, is he really that arsed about his bleeping birthday?

You just know Tanya will be even more "extra" by playing daft party games to go along with their childish lunch boxes.
Just the two of them in their tiny kitchen playing pass the parcel to 80s greatest hits.
Taco unwrapping the gift like "Oooh, another Emma Bridgewater plate. Thanks hunny love it."
I wonder if she’ll dress the dogs up? And he’ll get daddy birthday cards from them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well the gruesome twosome both like curry so I think they’ll have a curry.
Tan will get her neighbour to make a cake.
Trasha will go to any of the shops and buy one.
It will look like it’s a child’s birthday.
What’s the betting Taco gets a cards form their “boys” and Onslow will get one from the Hamster!
I don’t know what they’ll get as gifts, but I hope Onslow gets some shower gel. Taco might get a new lead! For himself 🤣
John‘s do will definitely involve the paddling pool, sorry I mean the hot tub. Taco will have new covers for the handle bars on his motorbike and ANOTHER bleeping weekend away (for when it’s safe obvs). And one thing’s for sure, that bottle of Freixenet will still not get opened. Dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they both buy followers or make a bunch if fake accounts once it looks like they're losing them. Seems odd that Tanya has literally not moved from 17k in a year

So I'm going through Tanya's followers and it's actually insane how many are clearly tattlers. Accounts with no posts but follow the usual instagramers who have threads on here. Also spotted this one 😂
She's obviously not bothered because if means she gets follows because it would be so easy to go find them and block them
After days of losing, she’s mysteriously gained 11 followers today, despite only posting once. More fake bots bought - small amount so as not to look too obvious - eh 🦧? Did you start to panic after reading here? Shame you can’t do anything.about your shocking engagement stats though. 17k followers and only around 200 likes per post looks totally authentic 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is that candle wax dripped all over that burger, because shes took so long to take the photo?

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder which one will be the first to get this heart shaped pizza?! I call 🗑 🙋🏼‍♀️
Oh yes most definitely 🗑 bag. Can’t wait to see these burnt to cinders!

What do you reckon, Valentines Eve dinner? Or perhaps even Valentines Eve Eve dinner...oooh the dilemmas 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol why does Trash make a deal about her daughter cooking dinner for them...its Iceland food...you stick it in the oven for 20 mins !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live in Newcastle under Lyme which is literally 3 miles away from the Emma Bridgewater factory, I’ve not once stepped foot inside the place in all my 34 years of living here, I just don’t get the hype at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t get me wrong, some of its cute BUT bloody hell I wouldn’t be in a rush to get myself in copious amounts of debt for it like 🦧

Don’t want to split hairs 🗑, but if you’ve had it on your menu planner for over 72 hours, you can’t really call it a ‘spontaneous’ dinner 😂😂
How can ‘chip shop chicken pieces’ be amazing????? The whole concept is just wrong?

View attachment 417662
I wonder if she made Taco watch as she ate that!
I mean the man is in his 50’s, is he really that arsed about his bleeping birthday?

I wonder if she’ll dress the dogs up? And he’ll get daddy birthday cards from them!!
Omg I nearly wrote the same thing-could just imagine her sat their while he watched her photograph ot for the gram, then made him sit there eat her her eat it-every crumb 🤢 bet he had paste sandwich

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they both buy followers or make a bunch if fake accounts once it looks like they're losing them. Seems odd that Tanya has literally not moved from 17k in a year

So I'm going through Tanya's followers and it's actually insane how many are clearly tattlers. Accounts with no posts but follow the usual instagramers who have threads on here. Also spotted this one 😂
She's obviously not bothered because if means she gets follows because it would be so easy to go find them and block them
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were both tattlers too! They might not like the criticism aimed at them but doesn’t mean they’re are not two faced enough to dish it out!

Reactions: 10
Oh yes most definitely 🗑 bag. Can’t wait to see these burnt to cinders!

What do you reckon, Valentines Eve dinner? Or perhaps even Valentines Eve Eve dinner...oooh the dilemmas 🤔
It’s will be a valentines weekend, after all it’s been a year since she got that plastic ring on her finger.
She’ll have to mark that occasion.
I wonder if they’ll sit in the bath tub to recreate the boat?
Its not like they’ll get the hot tub out! 🤭
Why at their age would you have such a long engagement?
She can’t blame the pandemic, it’s not like she would have to choose between friends, who can and can’t attend.
I bet she hates that Tasha will have to be there.

030DBF2F-A8B2-47DD-AF5A-AA035550657F.jpeg

Tasha wins first birthday post!
Sorry if you’re eating your breakfast! 🤮

Maybe Tan’s letting the dogs out! 🤣

9C20687A-564C-4091-968C-FD0D69F40082.jpeg

Who called it? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not knocking her Fischer for making a cake but why not do it from scratch? It’s so simple, and easy to do. But for me cake boxes are for lazy people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.