Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both buy followers or make a bunch if fake accounts once it looks like they're losing them. Seems odd that Tanya has literally not moved from 17k in a year

So I'm going through Tanya's followers and it's actually insane how many are clearly tattlers. Accounts with no posts but follow the usual instagramers who have threads on here. Also spotted this one 😂
She's obviously not bothered because if means she gets follows because it would be so easy to go find them and block them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Both have unfollowed each other but both are stalking each other’s accounts to make sure they aren’t missing out. Knobs.
Tanya still follows Tasha. It’s Tasha that unfollowed Tanya.

Reactions: 8
It looks like that lips light is the new equivalent of the pink plant pot that travelled round the house and was in every picture last year! 😂😂😂
Maybe the lips light now needs it’s own Insta account! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like that lips light is the new equivalent of the pink plant pot that travelled round the house and was in every picture last year! 😂😂😂
Lmfao some one has to do that!!! Why would you take the crappy cheap light and the candle off the dresser (which I might add is such a cluttered mess) and move it to your cup of tea? Who has time to do that I just could never even think of doing that I just don’t get it at all. What goes thru her head to even doing that. Sorry rant over lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It can be called "lips on the move" bit like John's lips, ends up on all sorts of dirty tramps 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting the Trash says about everyone ‘doing their set jobs’ - sure there were a couple of people on here who said a thread or so back that she literally does everything for the kids (tidying rooms, leaving out breakfast and snacks, driving them to bus stops) so it’s almost like she has read here and is making a point of saying how they all have mucked in...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Say Cuppa Tea one more time I dare you 👊🏻 Ffs! 🙄
It's even worse than cuppa tea, it's a cuppa tea break! Just when you think she can't butcher the English language anymore, along she comes to prove us all wrong. I wonder if she speaks like she writes?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's even worse than cuppa tea, it's a cuppa tea break! Just when you think she can't butcher the English language anymore, along she comes to prove us all wrong. I wonder if she speaks like she writes?
There’s been a few videos on Instagram of her talking & I think she does 🤣

I don’t know what it is about saying Cuppa tea but it seriously triggers me when she writes it! 🙈😆

Reactions: 10
So 🗑 isn’t having Chicken fajita roll ups tonight as per her menu planner, she’s having an easy freezer dinner of chicken, chips and onion rings!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So 🗑 isn’t having Chicken fajita roll ups tonight as per her menu planner, she’s having an easy freezer dinner of chicken, chips and onion rings!
She had fajita rolls ups (aka enchiladas) last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for battle of the birthdays tomorrow. Who will be setting their alarm at 5am to get up and decorate the house with balloon?

Grubby John will be rained off.... while H2B will have a special Disney Princess lunchbox full of goodies for work and a photo taken in the staff canteen like the pussy whipped limp dick that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually can’t wait for tomorrow...let the fun and games begin! 🥳 🎉

Shall we start early and have a party game of guess that takeaway? Who’s grubby hubby will get the best pressie and finally the battle of the birthday cakes 🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trash will go over board showing off fake tit to try and show off “happy birthday daddy” from her two bubba’s because taco doesn’t see or hear from his kids

Reactions: 12
Tasha reckons she cleans every day but her house is still bogging, how can that be? Has she had to do an easy freezer tea after the shock off working her one hour of the week?
Tomorrow is going to be good, which witch will come out on top in the battle of the birthday’s?

Reactions: 14
Well the gruesome twosome both like curry so I think they’ll have a curry.
Tan will get her neighbour to make a cake.
Trasha will go to any of the shops and buy one.
It will look like it’s a child’s birthday.
What’s the betting Taco gets a cards form their “boys” and Onslow will get one from the Hamster!
I don’t know what they’ll get as gifts, but I hope Onslow gets some shower gel. Taco might get a new lead! For himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.