Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can 2 middle aged women be so pathetic!

Both had pasta last night, both watched The Drowning, both have Love cushions on their beds! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Both have unfollowed each other but both are stalking each other’s accounts to make sure they aren’t missing out. Knobs.

Reactions: 9
The ginger beast using captain Tom as an excuse to display her EB purchases (valentines themed of course) she is a disgusting ginger beast!

I have an Apple Watch and it counts my steps.
She makes me sick to my stomach. Why is this bleep hash-tagging anything to do that such an amazing man. She makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she mean enchiladas?

And did they say he was a credit to them, not they are a credit to him?
Surely that should read he is a credit to us not the other way round? Isn’t saying we are a credit to him a tad pretentious?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes me sick to my stomach. Why is this bleep hash-tagging anything to do that such an amazing man. She makes me so angry.
If she genuinely felt anything about the situation she wouldn't be tagging Emma Bridgewater in the photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she genuinely felt anything about the situation she wouldn't be tagging Emma Bridgewater in the photo.
Exactly l, why does she need to do hash tags? She should take a look at herself. She is a vile bastard!!
And Trasha wouldn’t it be funny if one of your sons teachers was on here? 😂
I bet they got off zoom and thought what a pair of twats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also why is Trasha kissing Cocknose’s arse? Aka LQOC. She is another wanker, Covid denier. Her thread is hilarious.

Reactions: 16
I’m genuinely sad about Sir Captain Tom, I thought he brought us hope when we so desperately needed it. I know he had a good innings and I obviously didn’t know him but it was nice to know that there were people like him in the world. Tanya has knocked me sick with her fake sympathy, Tash jumped on the bandwagon too. They can both duck off.
And we know Tash is only praising her son cause she was called out on here the other day for being so horrible to him.
I really can’t say it enough, they can both duck off and when they get there they can duck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because neither of them have anything in their lives to be getting on with. It’s a massive public scream of unknowingly announcing their lack of life. Constantly pushing for the next thing. Be it season, birthday, holiday, shopping trip, poo log, meal photos etc. It’s very sad!
That’s the best way I’ve ever seen them described.. you’ve hit the nail on the head...announcing their lack of life is exactly what they are constantly doing...

Reactions: 10
Does her dresser come out a bit in front of the doorway on the left? It must be like being on the bleeping crystal maze when you're at trashas house.

And as for tan this evening, I literally have no words. Ok, I have 5 - YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF tit
What a load of tit....nearly as bad as when it was covered with her Christmas tit...

Reactions: 11
Please Tan do NOT buy the pink hearts theme EB just for V day 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 literally trying to be a mrs field morph it is embarrassing 😳
She is so trying to be Mrs Field isn’t she! 🦧 has 17k followers and Mrs Field has 7k, yet Mrs Fields EB posts get 300 plus likes and 🦧 barely 200!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is so trying to be Mrs Field isn’t she! 🦧 has 17k followers and Mrs Field has 7k, yet Mrs Fields EB posts get 300 plus likes and 🦧 barely 200!
I don’t know why! The Mrs Field account is equally tit!! So staged, buying stuff just for likes she’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I‘m so done with the EB and Rae Dunn collectors. Bore off! Sally Potts is another one. With their blowing their own trumpets, life is perfect, look at me posts. Yawn! Again, we’re in a pandemic. People are dying. Jobs are being lost, parents are under extreme pressure to work, homeschool and juggle emotions. Weighing it all up your crockery collection is hardly a priority. Why not flog it and donate to charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because most of 🦧 followers are fake bot accounts, some are tattlers and the others just
scroll on past.
She’s regularly losing her genuine followers now and she’s not far off going under 17k. In fact the only day she’s picked up any followers recently was on Burns (Burn’s) Night! 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.