Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other week we had frost which looked like the ‘snow’ in Trash’s garden 😆
Why is she going crazy over a sprinkle of snow! What would she do if they had a few inches of snow covering the ground?!

As Trash has announced its a snow day, I’m expecting the full theme and change of menu plan! Xmas snow decorations to come back out and the lounge decorated with fluffy throws and a log fire on the telly, for ski chalet vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she going crazy over a sprinkle of snow! What would she do if they had a few inches of snow covering the ground?!

As Trash has announced its a snow day, I’m expecting the full theme and change of menu plan! Xmas snow decorations to come back out and the lounge decorated with fluffy throws and a log fire on the telly, for ski chalet vibes!
Hot chocolates for the kiddies hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake, we’re on our 54th snow day of the year, with actual snow too. One of my mates is snowed in with 3 foot drifts around her farmhouse. No one is acting anything like these 2 knobs, even the kids aren’t going on like that! I’ll be taking my 17 month old out on the sledge later and even he won’t be as excited as these two.
You’re grown women with nearly fully grown children if 1 cm of snow is the closest thing you get to an orgasm please revaluate your life choices!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks sake, we’re on our 54th snow day of the year, with actual snow too. One of my mates is snowed in with 3 foot drifts around her farmhouse. No one is acting anything like these 2 knobs, even the kids aren’t going on like that! I’ll be taking my 17 month old out on the sledge later and even he won’t be as excited as these two.
You’re grown women with nearly fully grown children if 1 cm of snow is the closest thing you get to an orgasm please revaluate your life choices!

Plus my kids are younger than hers and have just buggered off to enjoy themselves alone. They don’t want the olds hanging around spoiling their fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus my kids are younger than hers and have just buggered off to enjoy themselves alone. They don’t want the olds hanging around spoiling their fun 😂
Exactly! I adore my Mam she is literally my best friend in the world but when I was a teenager I would blank her in the street cause all you care about is enjoying yourself. It’s for kids not over excited middle aged women.

Reactions: 12
8E6001E8-73F2-43C8-9E3E-A75934B287B4.jpeg

It was so cold at the top? The top of where? This tiny incline which my toddler could run up in 2 seconds? There’s drives in my estate that are steeper than that! I think it’s people like her that make us Northerners think most Southerners are soft shites! (I’m sorry to my southern friends on here but she really is living up to the stereotype, I don’t for one minute think any of you are softies 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are two grown women getting so excited for a sprinkle of snow?? Should come here we had loads over night got a good few inches they'd be in their element

Reactions: 11
Just going to leave this here for when Tasha catches up on this thread.

blizzard noun a severe snowstorm with high winds

I've had more severe sneezes than the 'blizzards' she's encountered over the past two days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 425140
It was so cold at the top? The top of where? This tiny incline which my toddler could run up in 2 seconds? There’s drives in my estate that are steeper than that! I think it’s people like her that make us Northerners think most Southerners are soft shites! (I’m sorry to my southern friends on here but she really is living up to the stereotype, I don’t for one minute think any of you are softies 😘)
She’s a total embarrassment to all us Southerners 😂

Thats not snow, and it’s not a blizzard! And why is she using what looks like a polystyrene cup in the hot tub, more landfill! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She’ll be digging out the Gluwein, Fondue and Tarliflette tonight after a busy day in the snow because they’ll need it to warm up. And of course there’ll be apres ski ‘drinkies’ and nibbles too. Utter knob. Meanwhile Shlong will be revamping the fencing round the hot tub with pine cladding to resemble a Nordic outdoor jacuzzi. I can’t even with these muppets. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t even have snow 😂 it’s a bit of sleet and she’s lost her mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow how deeps that snow Trash😂 that’s a bit of sleet man. We get frost thicker than that in April ! I’m guessing the filthy grot of a husband has been snowed off work so they’re having a snow day. Omg they would piss their pants if they lived up here in the north east. Meanwhile most of us are pleased we don’t have to go out and drive in it 😂 And don’t even get me started on the great ape. Defrosting cars 😂 there’s nothing there.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
07406EFB-2C4D-4960-A89A-10B3F71FD903.jpeg

Do we think she stalks Tan off Schlongs account or does she have a fake one? Either way she’s still copying her every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently Trasha is in her hot tub admiring the snowy rooftops. Literally, laughed so much a bit of wee came out when I saw said snowy rooftop. Is she having a laugh? That’s a heavy frost where I live. 😂😂
She’s lost the plot!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.