Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from Lancashire & we say it’s sticking when the snow stays on the floor instead of melting straight away!
I didn’t realise there were so many other words for it until today 🤣

Reactions: 16
I’m from Lancashire & we say it’s sticking when the snow stays on the floor instead of melting straight away!
I didn’t realise there were so many other words for it until today 🤣
Me either. My friend moved to Scotland last Jan and its basically the alps where she is right now. Tan would swing and dive with excitement face first into that! I like snow but her overexcitement is strange as a almost 50 year old woman. She is just so weird!

Reactions: 6
Me either. My friend moved to Scotland last Jan and its basically the alps where she is right now. Tan would swing and dive with excitement face first into that! I like snow but her overexcitement is strange as a almost 50 year old woman. She is just so weird!
She sure is 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m not being funny and I’m certainly not dissing renting as I rent my house but why would you choose to live that close to somewhere like that? Half the beauty of renting is that you can pack up and move if you don’t like where you are, how can you like living there? It looks bogging and that’s without all the live animals being sold to their deaths right in front of you 🤢
It must stink in the summer. I reckon she has to rent cos she’s hocked up to the eyeballs. The rent is probably cheap because it’s so close to the market. Totally compromised.

Reactions: 7
Wonder where Tans GBBO subscription box is as the first month has been delivered now... still on the website maybe?

Reactions: 15
Wonder where Tans GBBO subscription box is as the first month has been delivered now... still on the website maybe?
She will have forgot she said she was getting one 😂😂 can’t keep up with her own lies .

Reactions: 12
It must stink in the summer. I reckon she has to rent cos she’s hocked up to the eyeballs. The rent is probably cheap because it’s so close to the market. Totally compromised.
God you’re right, I didn’t even think about the smell 🤢 Like I say I can’t diss renting cause I do it but you couldn’t pay me to live next to that. I wouldn’t care how cheap it was, if she cut down on buying shite she could afford more rent and get away from the hammer horror house out the front. It’s rotten 🤢🤢🤢
Is there water there too or is that tarmac? I can’t see properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God you’re right, I didn’t even think about the smell 🤢 Like I say I can’t diss renting cause I do it but you couldn’t pay me to live next to that. I wouldn’t care how cheap it was, if she cut down on buying shite she could afford more rent and get away from the hammer horror house out the front. It’s rotten 🤢🤢🤢
Is there water there too or is that tarmac? I can’t see properly.
I think behind it there is open concrete. Maybe that’s a car park?
It’s not the nicest of views. I bet is loud and busy of market days.
No amount of spending Tan will make you anything other than a sad old cow.
A wanna be who is missing something and I think it’s happiness. She buys and buys and spews all this bull tit about how amazing her man is.
When in reality she is sad and miserable.
I don’t need to tell anyone how much I love my husband, I do but also he can annoy the duck out of me and I am sure it’s vice versa.
We have to work at our marriage, especially as he is away so much. But it’s always been like that.
If I started doing some of the stuff Tan does, he would think I’d finally lost the plot.
What she should do is spend some quality time with her daughters. All she seems to focus on is Taco, but it’s not him she cares about it’s herself and the feeling she gets when randoms from her Instagram tell her she is amazing.
Really she is Taco’s cook and cleaner and he lets her get away with all her tit.
I bet it’s her the writes amazing hunnie on her tit posts.
You are not fooling anyone with your fake happiness Tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So 🦧 & 🌮 get down to watch 50 shades then have a Roast dinner and call the day #family #memories ? Weirdos
Who hashtags #dishwasheron ?!! And there’s no way she rescued those roses and gypsophila out of the bargain bucket! Another buy for the gram and her tablescape!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good god tanya enough with snow! We've had more snow here just in the past hour than she's had in 24 hours she'd wet herself with excitement

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy snow day 2021 guys.
Where I live the snow usually skips us minus a little dusting so I was surprised to wake up to more than half a cm. Its still going as well. I have not however taken 70 pictures and stood outside staring in to the abyss like giant twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Happy snow day 2021 guys.
i hate to piss all over her fire but the snow we got the other week was so much better and a good 6 inches. They’ve had a smattering/dusting/ may as well shouldn’t have bothered snowing and she’s acting like a dog on heat.

Reactions: 9
Trasha announcing her ‘Snow Day’ in a millimetre of sleet. Also snow days are traditionally taken when it’s so bad that schools close, but given schools are ACTUALLY CLOSED DUE TO A PANDEMIC, this seems a bit pointless. Bet the kiddies can’t wait to dig their sledges out? duck me.

View attachment 424919me trying to find the snow in trashbags garden
Hahah! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The total combined IQ of 🦧 and 🗑 still wouldn’t amount to more than 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.