Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went outside to look up to the sky and let snowflakes fall on my face. 😂😂 grow up you sad pathetic beast. And a valentines wreath how old are you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Went outside to look up to the sky and let snowflakes fall on my face. 😂😂 grow up you sad pathetic beast. And a valentines wreath how old are you.
We need to get pathetic beast in the next title 😭 it looks like some people are starting to receive their bake off box, I wonder if Tan will mention it

Reactions: 9
How much longer can Tan keep the fakery up for with the lack of hot tub?! We all know what brand & model she supposedly has given that she posted pics of the box... is she desperately trying to buy that exact model so she doesn’t look like a liar?!
She knows she’s been busted but hasn’t figured out her get out clause yet..

Reactions: 9
How much longer can Tan keep the fakery up for with the lack of hot tub?! We all know what brand & model she supposedly has given that she posted pics of the box... is she desperately trying to buy that exact model so she doesn’t look like a liar?!
She knows she’s been busted but hasn’t figured out her get out clause yet..
Do we think she just hired it . It seems a bit elaborate doesn’t it that it’s never been seen again.

Reactions: 8
A cattle market? Seriously? Why would you want to live so close to something like that? Is that why she loves meat on the bone so much she just hope over the fence and rustles some cattle? Dear me.
Yeah it's a huge livestock auction house 😂
Must be so effing loud 😱

• Wow
That meal planner is 🤦🏼‍♀️ I keep saying it but imagine your mother behaving like that in public!
Also what the hell is going on at the front of her house? It looks like some sort of weird lake thing but there’s a metal contraption, what is it?
It's Hailsham cattle market.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Bet Tanya needs to be careful leaving her house while the market is on. She'll have farmers following her around trying to get her to back into the field #naughtycow

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bet Tanya needs to be careful leaving her house while the market is on. She'll have farmers following her around trying to get her to back into the field #naughtycow
Looking at what she's watching she'd probably love a bit of cattle prodding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yuk, that thought of them doing anything makes me wanna vomit 🤮
Taco isn’t Mr Grey!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she hired the hot tub, I think she bought it and either sold it or made out it was faulty and returned it after her summer of fun 🤢 and proving her point of being first to get one.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she hired the hot tub, I think she bought it and either sold it or made out it was faulty and returned it after her summer of fun 🤢 and proving her point of being first to get one.
I thought maybe she returned it as faulty. She had the crap ducks the head rests , the drinks holders. They built the crappy area around it. What a waste.we only saw it about 6 times roughly .

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here.......but omg these 2 are just pure entertainment. I’ve had to come on to say that tash saying she’s walked 6,000 steps!!! I do that alone in my house in a morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it's a huge livestock auction house 😂
Must be so effing loud 😱
I’m not being funny and I’m certainly not dissing renting as I rent my house but why would you choose to live that close to somewhere like that? Half the beauty of renting is that you can pack up and move if you don’t like where you are, how can you like living there? It looks bogging and that’s without all the live animals being sold to their deaths right in front of you 🤢

Reactions: 14
Tan would be pissing her knickers here the snow is heavy and LAYING
Here too but it’s been like this on and off since before Christmas, it’s just annoying now, even the baby isn’t that arsed about it anymore.

Reactions: 5
We need to get pathetic beast in the next title 😭 it looks like some people are starting to receive their bake off box, I wonder if Tan will mention it
Pathetic beast from the (South) East - (on account of her love of snow...)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.