Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is crazy ! What snowy rooftops
She is saying it is snowing heavily but I only live a mile or so from her and we have barely had any snow all day. It is also freezing so f*ck knows what she is doing in that hot tub - does she have nordic heritage 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how excited they'd be by the snow if they had to spend two hours clearing their driveway and digging their car out before they could go anywhere because they've got over a foot of the stuff? But yay snow, so much fun!!

I do actually love snow, but preferably when I've got a board strapped to my feet and not when I'm just trying to go and buy some food.

Reactions: 12
She is saying it is snowing heavily but I only live a mile or so from her and we have barely had any snow all day. It is also freezing so f*ck knows what she is doing in that hot tub - does she have nordic heritage 🤦‍♀️
Oh, hot tubs are great in cold weather! Pity Tan can’t relax in hers after a long and stressful shift pressing computer keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
30 times she has mentioned snow, in has tags, posts, pics and stories.

Screenshot_20210208_182520.jpg

#sendgloves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Trans got a “valentines crate” full of confectionery but doesn’t have a sweet tooth and the other moron has a blow up love balloon decoration.
Speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she talk like she’s trying to sell some shite on QVC? Available in round or square but not tear drop, triangle, oblong or rectangle shapes! 🤣
Why anyone gifts her things is beyond me! 🙄
Also, if she leaves the hot tub full all the time, good luck getting that underneath!!!

Reactions: 10
Jeez.... if there is one thing that itches my tit than the use of "was" instead of were and "brought" instead of bought...
This bugs me as well and I also don't get the fascination with the hot tub - I know she probably does it to annoy Tanya but I just can't see the attraction of one, maybe in a summer evening if you have a beautiful garden and the outlook from it is lovely but that view she posted is grey and awful and what does she do - walk across her garden in a bathrobe in -2 weather?? just why????? I'm sure her neighbours talk about her. The idea of a hot tub in a snowy lodge is lovely but her house and garden are far from that.

Reactions: 13
She wants to thank her lucky stars that she doesn’t have Raynaud’s like I do as the cold weather makes it so much more painful & even taking something cold out of the freezer sets it off 😫
....except she does, oh wait ... only when she wants sympathy

Reactions: 6
This bugs me as well and I also don't get the fascination with the hot tub - I know she probably does it to annoy Tanya but I just can't see the attraction of one, maybe in a summer evening if you have a beautiful garden and the outlook from it is lovely but that view she posted is grey and awful and what does she do - walk across her garden in a bathrobe in -2 weather?? just why????? I'm sure her neighbours talk about her. The idea of a hot tub in a snowy lodge is lovely but her house and garden are far from that.
Oh I often think this... if she was my neighbour I’d spent most of my days stood at my upstairs window shaking my head at her and pissing myself laughing. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Ralph has a question... Will you be my valentine?"
If he could talk I think he'd probably ask for someone to give him a new home.
Dog looks depressed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve just been up to check on me Mam and do some jobs for her, we live in 5 minutes apart in a village but the road between our houses is a main road used by lorries. That main road had more snow on it than what Tasha has been shouting about today. They’re both bleeping idiots!
Between Tan basically living in an abattoir and Tasha acting like a 5 year old after 1mm of snow I’m very close to bowing out, it’s only this thread keeping me with them at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Does the ginger beast ever take pics of Alfie anymore? I feel sorry for him 🥺 it’s all Ralph the sausage dog and no sign of Alfie! She literally bought a sausage dog for Instagram! Fumes me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Ralph has a question... Will you be my valentine?"
If he could talk I think he'd probably ask for someone to give him a new home.
Dog looks depressed
It's like a whole new take on 'how much is that doggy in the window?' #redlightdistrict

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tash your meatballs look like shlongs testicles love

Tash your meatballs look like shlongs testicles love

• Sick
Reactions: 9
More of a savoury person though. Having posted cake after cake and sweet after sweet and hot chocolate after hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So tasha had basically just cooked a WHOLE bag of IKEA meatballs for dinner 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.