Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I'm missing the passive aggressive comments right now "OMG those heart crumpets are AMAZING aren't they I bought them last year and froze them hee hee xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being that sad you have to copy your nemesis on what to eat for lunch? And she loses points for not carrying it outside to photograph 😂
That’s it, she unfollowed her to protect herself from ‘comments’ and she still follows her and every move! Maybe the 1 mm of snow had melted so she couldn’t get the outside picture?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that sad you have to copy your nemesis on what to eat for lunch? And she loses points for not carrying it outside to photograph 😂
And it was a bleeping mugshot. What is it with those two losers? Why do they think that makes for an aspirational instagrammable lunch 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised sad twit tash completely copied tans riveting content of the mug shot and crumpet Jesus Christ get a life you dopey moose

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Admiring the snowy rooftops? witch please it’s a dusting of sleet. Does she like to imagine she’s in some sort of Lapland woodland lodge? Hun you’re in a crammed house that’s packed to the rafters with utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd be on the edge of my seat here waiting for the next #whitesfuff update, is it heavy, a blizzard, -1, laying, a sprinkling, it's just so exciting, except I (and we) are not all over excited, self centred toddlers are we? We're all battling through our days in the midst of this pandemic and the snow isn't really providing light relief, is it? It's closing vaccination centres, adding work to the overstretched NHS and generally making life even more difficult at a time when it is difficult enough.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 425140
It was so cold at the top? The top of where? This tiny incline which my toddler could run up in 2 seconds? There’s drives in my estate that are steeper than that! I think it’s people like her that make us Northerners think most Southerners are soft shites! (I’m sorry to my southern friends on here but she really is living up to the stereotype, I don’t for one minute think any of you are softies 😘)
No offence taken, she is embarrassing us all.
It’s a dusting of snow, I had a lot more snow than her, and still drove to work. I didn’t take one photo.
She literally is an embarrassment.
The kids in my class were excited for all of 20 minutes. And they are 5. They loved it until they got cold.
Mind you, it’s lucky we have these two, none of us have had snow.
It looks like Trasha has had frost to be fair .
I absolutely love that Trasha makes a point of using her HOT TUB!!
I bet she is dying to say Tanya hasn’t got one 😆

How many times has Trash mentioned snow today
That is one ugly photo of Trasha 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No offence taken, she is embarrassing us all.
It’s a dusting of snow, I had a lot more snow than her, and still drove to work. I didn’t take one photo.
She literally is an embarrassment.
The kids in my class were excited for all of 20 minutes. And they are 5. They loved it until they got cold.
Mind you, it’s lucky we have these two, none of us have had snow.
It looks like Trasha has had frost to be fair .
I absolutely love that Trasha makes a point of using her HOT TUB!!
I bet she is dying to say Tanya hasn’t got one 😆

That is one ugly photo of Trasha 😂
Snap! We were all at home because the heating wouldn't work in the KS1 and EYFS corridor. They mentioned it once at the start of the day and not again after. They're year 1! What a pathetic pair T&T really are!

Reactions: 6
I saw her post saying that it's been snowing heavily for the last few hours where she is so thought when I looked at her story there would be inches of snow 🤣🤣 FFS 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.