Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad Tasha doesn't have small children, I'd be so worried they would get hurt with all the tat in her house. There's no way she can squeeze past that sideboard, tree, sofa mess. Probably had to go back out and walk around to the back door after filming that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is everyone? Walking into an empty house doesn’t scream ‘cosy’ to me.

Reactions: 14
So 🗑 has posted some gifts from her “ladies” 🤔

Ive just seen on the news at least 2 million people are using food banks. It brings tears to my eyes when you hear their stories. Yet 🗑 and 🦧 will be posting, bragging over the next week or so food, drink etc. If questioned they will say they can post what they like, blah, blah, and anyone else that would be fine, BUT with these 2 it just makes you so bloody angry, BECAUSE they never give, do anything for ANYONE else, but themselves or immediate family or unless they get paid to do it! They just don’t give a toss that there are so many people out there that they could do some good for instead of paying £50 for breakfast for Christmas Day. How much good would that money do for a struggling family?

They certainly don’t understand the TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Argh, don’t you just want to shake 🗑 really hard and tell her your SIL or whatever she’s meant to be 🦧 just doesn’t like you, stop commenting or sucking up to her, it will make no bloody difference to what she thinks about you!!! It really makes me cringe that 🗑 keeps trying and taking the snide comments 🙄 I’m so embarrassed for her, omg 😱 whats happening to me! 🤣

Seriously though If they are meant to be close and were meant to going away blah blah it wouldn’t be an issue to reply to a text especially as you know it is glued to 🦧 paws at every waking moment!!

Rant over, phew 😅

Reactions: 13
When I first saw this photo I honestly thought that cocktail was soup, then I realised it was in a glass 😂

9D81E8F7-DF89-447B-84EE-A1188A25A726.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For crying out loud woman, tell us what you’re having for dinner!!! 😂
That house is so badly designed, how does she even open the doors to the sideboard?
What’s the betting Hubby will treat them to a takeaway? He will insist 🙄

What even is that cocktail?

😂😂😂 out of office, duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That house is so badly designed, how does she even open the doors to the sideboard?

Looks like something from I'm a celeb 🤢
Onslow scrotum

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well, whatever dinner is, it will be of the beige variety with a sprinkle of that green parsley stuff which I’m sure she counts as one of her five a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trasha Ashford saying she’s ‘out of office’

I’m done with the world 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whoever sent that Christmas card doesn’t even know the names of Trasha’s family. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I reckon the whole year she has worked the hours that I work in a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever sent that Christmas card doesn’t even know the names of Trasha’s family. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I reckon the whole year she has worked the hours that I work in a week!
I don't think she has even managed that as she spent majority of the year shop hopping oblivious to the virus spreading over the planet.

• Haha
What’s with all the random posting of movies/music she’s listening to covers after a photo of the food or drink etc. Seems so weird

Reactions: 8
Just came on to post this! She says work finished until January, I thought that was a standard 4hr week for Trash?
She does an hour a week since her lady sadly passed away earlier this year. She celebrated her passing by making a graveyard sausage bake. As you do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She does an hour a week since her lady sadly passed away earlier this year. She celebrated her passing by making a graveyard sausage bake. As you do.
So I guess she used to have four ladies and going by the presents, they are from three of her ladies?

Reactions: 9
I thought Trashas dinner looked decent for once. Now I want a pig in a duvet 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.