Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan says she didn’t mean to be disrespectful but still leaves the photo up!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Tan says she didn’t mean to be disrespectful but still leaves the photo up!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
🤦🏾‍♀️ Give me strength! What an idiot! She is more concerned with instagram likes than not disrespecting an entire culture so clearly she doesn't care and did mean to be disrespectful. #whichisitape

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - tier four leads them to shop hopping and scoffing more!

Thread suggestion - tier four leads to them hopping and scoffing more

Reactions: 5
This is a winner in my eyes haha 🤣
Yes mine too but I kept it quiet (other than on here where noone knows me), I didn't make myself out to being an altruistic demi God by giving away something I got for nothing and getting strangers off the internet fawning over me for it.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask why you would get the ‘good’ cutlery out for NYE but not for Christmas Day? That doesn’t make sense at all, surely Christmas is the bigger occasion? I also notice she says she’s been packing Christmas stuff up, in other woods the yellow cushions and flowers are out!

Reactions: 16
The Buddha that trash has in her bath is a wax melt warmer, not sure where the plug is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I find it hard to believe that dopey cow trash took fairy lights into the bathroom with her for her pic 🤦🏼‍♀️ They are actually dangling into the water!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven't caught up properly so not sure if anyone's said this but what complete and utter bullshit.
It gets posted on here every single time and she clearly reads here. She used to put them stood up any old way and now she does it for attention. Also she doesn't even bloody use them because you can see a fork beside her bowl so pointless as tit

I find it hard to believe that dopey cow trash took fairy lights into the bathroom with her for her pic 🤦🏼‍♀️ They are actually dangling into the water!
Must take her bloody hours to get a bath, roaming the house for stuff to put on that damp board for a picture then having to move it all around 100 times to get a photo she thinks looks good before eventually having to put it all away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Trash is off to tbe shop for a fee bits. 🙄 A few bits of what? Your house is rammed you greedy cow! How many shops? I will safely assume all of them! Super spreading muppet! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Surely she should of given those glasses back to Asda if they accidentally sent them by mistake, they were not her's to give away. Stupid cow.
That would’ve been the RIGHT thing to do....but we know Tran is a thief!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!
Oh no. I'm so sorry to read this. My heart aches for them. Unfortunately there are so many ignorant cretins just like those two who won't stop until the Rona gets them,

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.