Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but who can be arsed to do all that tit for the family. Different if you was having friends over, but that’s all for the gram.
To be fair the wreath doesn’t look to bad.
Well done Trash, one thing you have done that looks edible.

Tran, the festive wraps look rank!!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry but who can be arsed to do all that tit for the family. Different if you was having friends over, but that’s all for the gram.
To be fair the wreath doesn’t look to bad.
Well done Trash, one thing you have done that looks edible.

Tran, the festive wraps look rank!!!
All the flavours though 😂

Why isn’t there a photo of the lastest festive box??
Because it doesn’t have fortnum and mason on the side to impress pheasants roost

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure they asked Tan to star in The Holiday but she was too busy so they had to have Kate Winslet instead 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hadn’t even heard of the film until Tan started banging on about 😂🤣😂🤣
It’s not even that good!! 🙄

I’m pretty sure they asked Tan to star in The Holiday but she was too busy so they had to have Kate Winslet instead 🤷‍♀️
They are the characters!! 🤣🤣
Tan is Kate and Trash thinks she is Cameron!
They wanted to do their own Holiday at the Welsh cottage. What sad bleeping twats they are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody hope the Xmas cottage is re scheduled for next year it would have been an absolute belter.

Alarms would have been going off at 3.30 and 3.31 Xmas morning for them to rush to the tree and get the best piccies first for the gram.

the competitiveness would have been so sour even the cooked turkey would have got up and run away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hehe trans #secondbox arrived. The second box of food for Christmas day, how spooky though, they both containing a meat. What are you planning on feeding your supposed vegetarian daughter for Christmas?

Your dinner tonight looks tit, you've burnt your whatever the duck they are, I can't even work it out 🤣 but I'm sure taco didn't mind as he's had his #bestpresent nuts. And even then I think he'd rather just have his own nuts back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Taco apparantly spends £320 on a candle advent calender so orangutan buys him a £65 beer one. 🙃

• Haha
Is nothing Tan does ever spontaneous? She must plan everything, imagine knowing what day of the week you’re gonna bump uglies with Taco 🥴
I mean live a little, Jesus you say in your bio you only get one life live it. Your life is as dull as dish water!

• Haha
Where’s the photo of the elusive hello fresh box Tan? Or am I missing something? What was the advent calendar she apparently has but we haven’t seen any pictures other than the day she ‘bought’ it? Tan would definitely pleather us with photos of both like she did the F&M breakfast box. She’s a mega show off, so I call bull tit on both.

Reactions: 14
Where’s the photo of the elusive hello fresh box Tan? Or am I missing something? What was the advent calendar she apparently has but we haven’t seen any pictures other than the day she ‘bought’ it? Tan would definitely pleather us with photos of both like she did the F&M breakfast box. She’s a mega show off, so I call bull tit on both.
I agree, she showed a couple of bits, not shown the whole advent.
Also didn’t she say she had a Yankee candle one?
Thing is with this idiot of a woman she doesn’t seem to realise what an absolute dick she is.
Sad really!

Reactions: 11
She forgets what lies she’s told and can’t keep up.

Why no pictures of the hello fresh box? Was it not as instagrammable as the F&M one you sad old train wreck?

I’ll say it for the 1000th time - wheres the hot tub? The Percy pig tree? The teddy? The advent calendar?
100% she buys this stuff for the gram photos then takes it back for a refund. Spreading germs by touching things and then taking them back into shops.

Disgusting behaviour for a woman of nearly 50

Reactions: 18
She forgets what lies she’s told and can’t keep up.

Why no pictures of the hello fresh box? Was it not as instagrammable as the F&M one you sad old train wreck?

I’ll say it for the 1000th time - wheres the hot tub? The Percy pig tree? The teddy? The advent calendar?
100% she buys this stuff for the gram photos then takes it back for a refund. Spreading germs by touching things and then taking them back into shops.

Disgusting behaviour for a woman of nearly 50
🦧 trying to keep up and impress the ‘Rich Housewives of IG’ is going to backfire on her one day, we’ve never seen the hot tub again since lockdown 1 ended, I’m surprised we’ve not seen it decked out with fairy lights etc etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.