Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 562 calories in that sausage roll!

Nothinf wrong with an occasional treat - but this greedy fucker is at it every day no wonder she’s plumped right out
Pair of them are piling on the pounds especially 🗑 she must be so desperate to keep up with 🦧
All the buying food / drinks / nibbles and food posts are just turning them into two extremely overweight unhealthy ladies and it’s all for the gram...what a sad life!

Reactions: 12
Trash saying she loves a bit of Christmas tat.

felt like commenting love your whole entire house is just one big landfill!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trash out shopping AGAIN! Whhhhhhhhhhy?!
Totally bonkers...only so much you can eat!! We are a family of 4 and I can’t understand what else she can possibly be buying?! My food shop was delivered yesterday and yes thankfully all was there and ordered a few extras as want to avoid the supermarkets but you know what, if it wasn’t, we can do without. Only so many nibbles and drinkies I can stomach before feeling nauseous!

Trash saying she loves a bit of Christmas tat.

felt like commenting love your whole entire house is just one big landfill!!!
Wow, really 🗑, we would never of guessed! Where have you been hiding it all?! 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's been storing Christmas food since October what else does she really need to buy? I don't know how she can feel comfortable going into shops all the time and it comes across as so stress free for her. I hated shopping before covid and since March it stresses me out even more

Reactions: 14
I haven't done any food shopping yet because I can't get a delivery slot and the thought of going into a shop with how busy and covid is making me really, really anxious. (I'm anxious enough about meeting my "SIL" for the first time on Christmas!)
Me and my partner decided we'll go to a local Co op early morning when it's quieter and just get a few bits to last us.

It's really made me think about these two, especially Tasha. Imagine if she suffered from anxiety?? She would be absolutely screwed

• Heart
Trash out shopping AGAIN! Whhhhhhhhhhy?!
Well from Boxing Day neither of them will be able to go out shopping, other than supermarkets! Or pubs, restaurants other than takeaways, as they’ll be in tier 4!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well from Boxing Day neither of them will be able to go out shopping as they’ll be in tier 4!
Thank God! It will be interesting too see if they stick to restrictions or just hop around the supermarkets anyway.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t there a pre Christmas break at that prison place?? Because they cancelled wales??? Or have I missed it???
Also are these idiots now under tier 4 from Boxing Day??? It said Sussex on the news...
To all those on here in tier 4 already sending you all the love, we can get through this xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder which one will come out on top as the ultimate shop-hopping, super spreading bleep?!?
Hard to tell - Tanya is clever enough to hide/lie about it, Tasha is thick as tit and posts it all over social media... 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think my biggest issue with these two is just how tone deaf they are. It's not a normal Christmas this year, is it? And while I totally am all for people making the best of it and still having a good time, I think it just comes across really badly and like they are totally ignorant. I think this is because of how they're constantly still shopping daily etc. and not for essentials so you know they don't care about others.

My Christmas plans haven't changed at all because we were only spending it the two of us and seeing my parents, which we're still allowed to do. But I'm not going on about it, as that's not the case for a lot of people!

1608747434129.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t there a pre Christmas break at that prison place?? Because they cancelled wales??? Or have I missed it???
October 5th she posted about it saying it was happening in December. Another thing to add to the never been mentioned again list.

So they will be in tier 4, and Tanya has been travelling around here there and everywhere. Trasha seeks to have an addiction to going to every shop.
To everyone else now in tier 4, I feel your pain. I am also in tier 4.
To those two, duck you and duck you both some more!!
So Trash had a sausage roll last night, and one again today.
bleeping nob heads the pair of them.
Tanya will keep her mouth shut about her shopping, Trasha isn’t even going to mention the pandemic or the lockdowns. Because she it’s all about her and what she has.
Not once has either of these bastards mentioned anyone else other than themselves.
CUNTS.... big time.

I think my biggest issue with these two is just how tone deaf they are. It's not a normal Christmas this year, is it? And while I totally am all for people making the best of it and still having a good time, I think it just comes across really badly and like they are totally ignorant. I think this is because of how they're constantly still shopping daily etc. and not for essentials so you know they don't care about others.

My Christmas plans haven't changed at all because we were only spending it the two of us and seeing my parents, which we're still allowed to do. But I'm not going on about it, as that's not the case for a lot of people!

View attachment 357940
She is a dick head!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.