Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
What filter does she use? Her eyes are five times bigger, she has not one single pore, if she ever went missing and they were trying to use these photos to find her they’d have no chance!
Who would even try find her? Taco would be relieved

I can just imagine the sign

MISSING
Tanya Whitlock also known as Tanya Champion, Tanya Ashlock, Tanya Ashford, Queen Orangutan, cute nose

Description
Height -5’10 ??
Weight - 250lb
Hair - red / orange with dead ends
Eyes - saucer sized, blue

Last seen at Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco, BMW

Please contact Taco on 0800 S P I N E L E S S
or email at [email protected]

Please don’t approach, has been known for violent outbursts, or she may rob you of your money to buy a hot tub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Whosaidthat

Fuck you Natascha Ashford 🖕🏻 fuck you and your bikey family and your fat fuck of a sister in law who thinks she's a fucking billionaire. Hope your Christmas falls apart and your husband ends up balls deep in someone else.
Absolute cunt. Selfish,thick, fat cunt.
Fuck you both 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Birdie1

Surely she should of given those glasses back to Asda if they accidentally sent them by mistake, they were not her's to give away. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

swimming

VIP Member
I had a spare 20 minutes earlier so I mailed Toby Carvery asking their PR team to review her profile. They gifted her slop on a plate takeaway when she shop hops, CLEARLY is never short of food, travels through the towns and shopping centres through the pandemic and shows no signs of stopping.

I questioned Toby Carvery if this is the sort of fat beast they want advertising their restaurants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
#SillyGirl... #Troll
Soz tan but didn't you come on to tattle just to slag your SIL2B off? #Troll

Didn't you cheat on two men who actually married you? #NotANicePerson

Weren't you off work during the last lockdown because your work was closed and not because of your "illness"? #FurloughHun

Can't wait for the post tomorrow about how she didn't post her turkey risotto because of a nasty troll messaging her.
#RuinedMyRisotto #invisibleRisottoLikeMyInvisibleHotTub
#WhyCantShePutASpaceBetweenThankAndYou #hitsmelikeatrain #KarendDidntKnow #DoctorKnowsBest

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Belleboo

VIP Member
Biggest laugh of the day is Tasha claiming they were ‘too busy’ before Christmas to do the makeover! Too busy doing what? Visiting every shop in a 50 mile radius? Filling your children full of sugar? Babying your youngest child to the point of becoming spoilt whilst begrudging taking your son to college even though you do nothing else. Too busy watching 20 Christmas films a day with yet another 500 calorie hot chocolate? If you read this Tash please please tell us what you were doing to be ‘too busy’ I’m actually perplexed by this!

Reactions: 27

Eggybready

Long time lurker but I’ve finally had to post. I ordered a Costa lunch via Uber Eats today and got a free gift because my order was over £15- the Costa gingerbread set that Tasha was trying to palm off as an influencer gift recently! I proper laughed when I saw it- she made out that Costa had sent it to her, even marked it as an ad.

• Haha
  • Wow

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Tashas caption 13 minutes ago... "I have no idea what day it is but who cares 😄"

Tashas caption an hour ago... "happy Sunday😊. #happysunday"

• Haha
  • Wow

Secretsquirrel13

I'm still here reading... just not posting much as I cant trust myself. However, has 🗑 really gone on a date night to the cinema with Onslow despite whats happening?????
Am I living in a parallel world?
How fucking insensitive can this bitch get?

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I have a theory about Trasha. I think she is working way more than we think and the feet up /TV posts are to give the impression she isn’t, deliberately. She never seems to post watching “live” TV during the day - just NF or similar - surely she’d watch daytime TV sometimes? I think their claiming benefits and she’s working cash in hand, there’s no way his hours on minimum wage would even pay their food bill.

So Spooky Hun

Thread suggestion....Tash & Tan they're in Tier 4, but they can't wait to get out the door.

Or....

Tier 4 says they should be stopping....but Tash and Tan will still be shop hopping!

• Heart
  • Haha