Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that they love a theme and yet they've made or are making what seems like a relatively summery pasta dish at this time of year.

I get it's "the famous" pasta dish from "the famous" movie (what is all of that even about?!) but if you looked at the dish on its own merits you wouldn't think winter, let alone Christmas Eve/Eve Eve Eve.

Maybe thats what happens when you start celebrating Christmas in September, it gets to December 25th and you're already past Easter!
It is a summer dish because in The Holiday they’re celebrating Christmas in LA so it’s lovely and sunny unfortunately these two don’t have the sense to think about that. And how come it’s suddenly ‘the famous’ pasta dish, I’ve literally never heard another person ever mention it!

Reactions: 19
I’ve never watched The Holiday but I couldn’t get over how many people were asking 🦧 for the recipe! At the end of the day it’s just a bloody pasta dish!

Reactions: 9
I’ve never watched The Holiday but I couldn’t get over how many people were asking 🦧 for the recipe! At the end of the day it’s just a bloody pasta dish!
It's complete shite. I tried to watch it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, didn't even finish it 😴

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly gutted about Xmas Eve though. Imagine trash trying to cook it and Tan huffing and puffing trying to get involved

Reactions: 14
The comments on Tanya's lapland photos (Facebook) from Tasha. Hard to understand but I'm guessing it's Tashas text Tanya about her getting a Xmas card from her and orangutan has just ignored her text

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You know what I’m shocked about most with this bloody pasta dish...it’s meat free 😱 or did she have a side of burnt pigs in blankets (might of given you an idea now 🗑 😉) with the obligatory garlic bread, cos you know not enough carbs and all that 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a little Christmas gift from me for anyone who for whatever reason can’t see for themselves this beautiful exchange between those two lovelies...
God how much of a vile human is Tran? I honestly wouldn’t even pee on her if she was on fire.

Reactions: 9
The light show was SHITE!!! I’ve said it before , it was cute but honestly not a patch on Disney orrr the house across the street that has a full blown show every night - weirdly tascha, not gonna film my neighbours homes for the gram 🙄 the pair of them are more irritating then a bout of thrush in the summer ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on Tanya's lapland photos (Facebook) from Tasha. Hard to understand but I'm guessing it's Tashas text Tanya about her getting a Xmas card from her and orangutan has just ignored her text
Can you screen shot, I do miss those exchanges 😂

This is literally what I've just posted about 😂😂
I bloody love it 🤣🤣
I don’t get why they exchange messages like this over social media 🤦🏼‍♀️

If she was so busy at work she wouldn’t have time to check her messages 🤣🤣
Maybe working at Mini, (we know she was moved out of BMW) is code for brain surgeon. She must be rushed off her feet, everyone in the middle of a global pandemic is rushing to buy a new mini!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The home sweet home, all cosy, all the time post from Trasha this evening is nausea inducing. Also what does she mean everyone is all clean and ready for Chistmas. No amount of scrubbing is getting Shlong clean let’s be honest...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The home sweet home, all cosy, all the time post from Trasha this evening is nausea inducing. Also what does she mean everyone is all clean and ready for Chistmas. No amount of scrubbing is getting Shlong clean let’s be honest...
Maybe he’s had his annual bath 😆

• Haha
It’s basically an Alfredo with chopped up cherry tomatoes lobbed in. I googled it. These two dicks must be short on content. Tanya top trumped Trash bag though by going to the ACTUAL pub in Shere. Knob wars at their finest!

Maybe he’s had his annual bath 😆
If he was my hubby he’d be hosed down at the door before coming anywhere near my house! Vom! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My heart grew three sizes when I saw the Chrismas fettuccine war break out... just need some snide remarks from tan and 2020 has been saved!!
Don’t these dum witches get it....Kate Winslet didn’t make this fuckuccine on Christmas Eve, she’s an actress it’s make believe. The meal would’ve already been made and put on set for that scene and take! Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ This bleep sounds like a child!

I’m gutted they’re on speaking terms!!! I thought there was a genuine (lol) fallout between these two! 😩🥸 obvs just faking it on the gram.....like everything else!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.