Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pair are a disgrace in times of Covid running about to shop all over the place. Tans booking festive activities and meals out, and too tired to cook, so it’s take out again as h2b insists! Trash can laze and watch 15 Christmas movies a day, as she can do an hours work a week and still provide enough food for the whole street!
Enjoy this festive tit show!

went with @Happyholly thread name, as had most likes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These pair are a disgrace in times of Covid running about to shop all over the place. Tans booking festive activities and meals out, and too tired to cook, so it’s take out again as h2b insists! Trash can laze and watch 15 Christmas movies a day, as she can do an hours work a week and still provide enough food for the whole street!
Enjoy this festive tit show!

went with @Happyholly thread name, as had most likes.
Brilliant, love a nice new thread.
let’s not forget Trasha only works 1 hour a week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell walks around a housing estate and takes pictures of someone’s house and then puts them on social media!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be pretty pissed off of it was my house. She didn’t even blur out the number plate.
But that’s how selfish she is.
Menu today, and no doubt who makes the best breakfast.
Tranya hasn’t had breakfast in bed for a while, H2B will have made it for her.

Reactions: 11
Has tan changed the caption on the holiday post, as it now says the inspiration behind rose cottage, which someone posted about on the previous thread. Obviously she does read here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is my first thread title. So its #forthekarens and #themeanladiesontattle. I think I will celebrate with a stroll around posting peoples addresses and number plates. I'll have to follow it with cosy drinks and nibbles while watching three christmas movies. I'll end the day with a pointless 2 hour drive to waste money.

On serious note if I saw my number plate and address all over her instagram I would be fuming but she is so thick she wouldn't understand why.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is my first thread title. So its #forthekarens and #themeanladiesontattle. I think I will celebrate with a stroll around posting peoples addresses and number plates. I'll have to follow it with cosy drinks and nibbles while watching three christmas movies. I'll end the day with a pointless 2 hour drive to waste money.

On serious note if I saw my number plate and address all over her instagram I would be fuming but she is so thick she wouldn't understand why.
Huge congrats, I’ll have some orange juice and crumpets to celebrate. I might even take a photo for all you Tatle beauties.
Well Done @Happyholly. 👏🏻🥂
Drinkies and nibbles tonight, @8pm thread 34 of these two morons. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah lovely a new thread! If I lived near trash and saw my house on her page, I’d be fuming!

Reactions: 10
Love how Tanya didn't post a photo of whatever food she stuffed in her face last night, no way would she had ate that meal around 12 o'clock and that's all for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 12
Those prawns looked horrible, no way would I have eaten them.
Maybe she has the squits because she ate the left over Chinese, that also had prawns in.
Or maybe Amazon hasn’t delivered her next expensive purchase and she can’t brag about.
So she is throwing a tantrum.

Reactions: 14
Those prawns looked horrible, no way would I have eaten them.
Maybe she has the squits because she ate the left over Chinese, that also had prawns in.
Or maybe Amazon hasn’t delivered her next expensive purchase and she can’t brag about.
So she is throwing a tantrum.
Maybe she's planning more #forthekarens content 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C’mon Tran & Trash.....give us some content ffs! Boring Sunday, surely you’re both doing something exciting! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably just in a sulk over taco not bringing her breakfast in bed hehe.
#Notsoeasylikeasundaymorning #h2bdidntbringmebreakfast #wherearemyeggs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think it was Tanya. I hope she doesn’t call is Karen’s. 😂 I’d be offended. No offence to any Karen’s. 🤣🤣
Just found it, what a twit! Probably because someone screenshotted her posts from last year to prove she re-uses photos 😂 it is offensive too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.