Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys Tanya not even slightly bothered over the fact she can't see her elderly parents on Christmas?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually know 1. Does tan have a son 2. What happened why does she never say anything about him.
Xmas just us 4 🥴
I think she is talking about her, Taco and the dogs! 🤣

I am in tier 4, nothing changes for me.
Tanya is still only bothered about herself, she hasn’t at all this been worried about passing anything on.
Still no hot tub!!!!
Trasha’s dinner looks tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Tanya is still only bothered about herself, she hasn’t at all this been worried about passing anything on.
Still no hot tub!!!!
I'm sorry you're in there. Stay safe! Agreed! The only thing that ape cares about is herself. Selfish cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually know 1. Does tan have a son 2. What happened why does she never say anything about him.
Xmas just us 4 🥴
Yes. Scroll back far enough on her grid and you’ll see him. He lived with his dad/his parents. He’s got a different father to her girls. We aren’t sure why she doesn’t see him. Badger had told why but we aren’t sure if it’s true

Funny how we were talking about how they never seem to have an opinion on who wins the shows they watch and now she has a favourite for strictly 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yes. Scroll back far enough on her grid and you’ll see him. He lived with his dad/his parents. He’s got a different father to her girls. We aren’t sure why she doesn’t see him. Badger had told why but we aren’t sure if it’s true

Funny how we were talking about how they never seem to have an opinion on who wins the shows they watch and now she has a favourite for strictly 🤔
Although Tash asked who everyone's favourite was and then put :love: after all the replies saying different people so still no clue what she thinks.

Although Tash asked who everyone's favourite was and then put :love: after all the replies saying different people so still no clue what she thinks.
Tanya chose Maisie so at least she made that clear. Tasha never wants to step on anyone’s toes

Reactions: 7
The Christmas period might be the one and only time these two plonkers will actually for once abide by the rules during this whole pandemic! For starters no shops will be open, so no shop hopping for 24 hours - how will they cope!

I have moved into tier 4 which feels worse than the actual lockdown in November 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Christmas period might be the one and only time these two plonkers will actually for once abide by the rules during this whole pandemic! For starters no shops will be open, so no shop hopping for 24 hours - how will they cope!

I have moved into tier 4 which feels worse than the actual lockdown in November 😭😭
I think these two are in tier 2. I am also in tier 4.
still waiting for either of them to mention giving to c charity or a food bank.

• Heart
What is this Greek Indian mash up that Tan has going on? Tzatziki with chicken tikka and naan, why not just have raita?

I'm not saying I've ever been impressed or bowled over by her cooking but it never used to be as much of a tit show as it's been since covid hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Still no hot tub!!!!
Same here Maggie Tier 4. Take care and stay safe x

I think these two are in tier 2. I am also in tier 4.
still waiting for either of them to mention giving to c charity or a food bank.
Yes they’re both still in tier 2

Much love to everyone in tier 4, stay safe ❤ I know lockdown can be quite lonely, if anybody needs to talk my inbox is open.

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit pissed off with these two tonight to be honest. In the North East we’re in tier 3, we were put into regional lockdown in September, then national lockdown then tier 3. We’re lucky to not be in tier 4 although to be honest apart from the shops I don’t understand the differences. We’ve done what we’re told to do despite it impacting on our mental health because it’s the right thing and we all want to go back to normal ASAP. My baby has forgotten a lot of his family and my mental health has hit the deck despite this I know we’re lucky. What fucks me off though is that these 2 have been selfish as duck, doing what they want and still end up in the lowest tiers? That’s pure shite! The only way it seems to have bothered them is they had to cancel the Christmas cottage which let’s face it no on will have wanted to go on anyway!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit pissed off with these two tonight to be honest. In the North East we’re in tier 3, we were put into regional lockdown in September, then national lockdown then tier 3. We’re lucky to not be in tier 4 although to be honest apart from the shops I don’t understand the differences. We’ve done what we’re told to do despite it impacting on our mental health because it’s the right thing and we all want to go back to normal ASAP. My baby has forgotten a lot of his family and my mental health has hit the deck despite this I know we’re lucky. What fucks me off though is that these 2 have been selfish as duck, doing what they want and still end up in the lowest tiers? That’s pure shite! The only way it seems to have bothered them is they had to cancel the Christmas cottage which let’s face it no on will have wanted to go on anyway!
I'm in tier 1, but we still aren't having Christmas with family, plus my mum is high risk and we just can't chance it, especially with this new strain spreading. So just us 4 and will celebrate properly next year.

But I am really bleeping angry that it's people like these two absolute dickheads that have been going to eat out all the time, visiting here there and everywhere, doing massively duck off NONessential journeys, and yet these rules don't really affect them. It's always the bleeping way.

They need to get their stupid heads out of their arses and see it's people like THEM that is part of the reason why this country is in a complete shitshow, and that no one gives a duck about what Trash got from Aldi/Waitrose/Sainsbury's/Tesco/Asda/Lidl/Home Bargains/Wherever the duck else she shophops to, and no one certainly gives a duck about where Tan is visiting for the 10th bleeping time this month, just to satisfy her unjustified spending for a few hours until the buzz has worn off and she's onto the next thing.

Will be interesting to see how these two post now, how sensitive will they be knowing millions can't see family or go anywhere. Their followers won't want to see Silverstone/Days out or a million different grocery products from lots of different shops. They'll just be focusing on making it through Christmas, we don't need them rubbing it in our faces.

#cunts #superspreaders #ididknow #butidontcare

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm in tier 1, but we still aren't having Christmas with family, plus my mum is high risk and we just can't chance it, especially with this new strain spreading. So just us 4 and will celebrate properly next year.

But I am really bleeping angry that it's people like these two absolute dickheads that have been going to eat out all the time, visiting here there and everywhere, doing massively duck off NONessential journeys, and yet these rules don't really affect them. It's always the bleeping way.

They need to get their stupid heads out of their arses and see it's people like THEM that is part of the reason why this country is in a complete shitshow, and that no one gives a duck about what Trash got from Aldi/Waitrose/Sainsbury's/Tesco/Asda/Lidl/Home Bargains/Wherever the duck else she shophops to, and no one certainly gives a duck about where Tan is visiting for the 10th bleeping time this month, just to satisfy her unjustified spending for a few hours until the buzz has worn off and she's onto the next thing.

Will be interesting to see how these two post now, how sensitive will they be knowing millions can't see family or go anywhere. Their followers won't want to see Silverstone/Days out or a million different grocery products from lots of different shops. They'll just be focusing on making it through Christmas, we don't need them rubbing it in our faces.

#cunts #superspreaders #ididknow #butidontcare
I feel totally like you, me and my family have been so bloody careful 😡

These two morons unfortunately don’t know the meaning of sensitivity! They have the delete button 🙄

#dontknowwhatyoumean #whatsapandemic #wontgetus #wearespecial

• Heart
Tanya is so desperately obviously after a collab with Jamie Oliver I am genuinely cringing inside out for her.
“Totally amazing honey”

duck off you pair of debt ridden losers!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya is so desperately obviously after a collab with Jamie Oliver I am genuinely cringing inside out for her.
“Totally amazing honey”

duck off you pair of debt ridden losers!
Just so cringe! Well I can’t bear him either, so good luck to the both of them 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.