Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guys don’t mention pheasants roost she’s another braggy twit whose nostril flare does my boobs in. She goes on about how hard she works, “her” business is actually her Dads. We’d all be successful in life if Daddy gave us managerial jobs. She also hired her failing daughter (the blonde one) to the company as a manager which annoyed those who have been there years- nepotism much. She’s very much a “it’s not what you know it’s who you know”... she needs to start crediting her dad for his hard work. She just walks around the company being bossy and snubbing anyone who is slightly more intelligent than her. She’d be nothing without her parents. She puts so much pressure on her daughters it’s actually cringe. She’d die if she knew what her little angels got up to. Her brunette daughter was a “manager for Chanel” aka a customer assistant on 20p an hour more and earning around £16k a year. Nothing wrong with that but again, grandads bank account gave her a helping hand in the property world. She has got a new job as a receptionist and I enjoyed pheasant roost bigging it up like she’s now an nhs manager. She’s on the bottom banding, the lowest role. Anyway back on topic!! Are trasha and Tanya actually genuinely in touch or do they still slag each other off behind each other’s backs?!
What’s that Pheasant Roost company and job then?

God if only tanya and tasha were still following each I'd love to see what tanya would say about tasha's winter wonderland bath
Tranya does follow Trash Bag 😵

I’m sheppyshepshep
What did you say on her post of cranberry chicken? It’s been removed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bring on the drive in cinema tonight 😂 pair of overgrown muppets getting boners over watching a film that’s on Disney plus in their family wagon in the freezing cold having to keep the engine on to keep warm whilst eating over priced muck.

but it’ll be “so cosy and amazing and WOW LADIES THESE BURGERS ARE SO GOOD!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bring on the drive in cinema tonight 😂 pair of overgrown muppets getting boners over watching a film that’s on Disney plus in their family wagon in the freezing cold having to keep the engine on to keep warm whilst eating over priced muck.

but it’ll be “so cosy and amazing and WOW LADIES THESE BURGERS ARE SO GOOD!”
But it’s ok cos 🗑 has had her flu fighting, acne reducing, fat reducing bowl of soup for the year so it’s all good! #healthyeatingguru 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is the epitome of laziness. I’d love to see her do a day in any one of our lives!
This would make a great Channel 5 programme “Life Swap” 🗑 tries a real day in any one of our shoes whilst we sample her ugly tit stained uggs for size to see how stressful it is watching crap films, eating rank food and sitting in a dirty sex pond 😂😂😂

Hashtag “mincepies” ??? And #croissant?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why? It’s a picture of a mass-produced extremely ordinary looking pain au chocolat you daft witch 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Trash “showing off” her gifted jumper from
Toby Carvery 😂😂 Says it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That burger looks dry af....and home alone is on every couple of weeks on TV...even in the summer! What a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This sounds like a five year old wrote it
34808C30-838C-4D69-A0AC-979B77591854.jpeg

Also, ”amazing “ is not the first word that came to mind when I saw these trees
57677B95-90C7-4C9E-A8D0-77D0928E3264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s that Pheasant Roost company and job then?

Tranya does follow Trash Bag 😵

What did you say on her post of cranberry chicken? It’s been removed!
Just made some bullshit up saying how it looks better than my wife’s, I’m not even married!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That drive in cinema is such a waste of money. She’s just mixed it up a little, instead of sitting on her arse at home watching home a line with a cosy take out burger she’s sitting in her bleeping car getting back ache. How uncomfortable must that be? At least in summer at outdoor cinemas you can just about it sit outside on a longer (hoping the great British weather doesn’t decide it piss on your parade) but In winter, at night, no way. Throwing money away. I know businesses are trying to find ways of making money but that is such a bad way of squeezing money out of folk- although people seem buy tickets 🙄

side note: every time I search for TashaI type in Trascha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's my birthday and got a bottle of freixenet, husband didn't know why I found it so funny 😆 now to pop that in the prop cupboard for my insta pics 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.