Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t see the problem with a drive in cinema - I’m going to one today. Tier 3 life is boring and a ‘trip’ to the cinema is a nice way to break up the monotonous routine without the risk of spreading the virus. After slugging my guts out this week on labour ward I’m bloody looking forward to a ‘night out’ and a good laugh watching the grinch with my other half.
Not that I’ll be posting a picture of every meter squared I see or ordering an overpriced burger for the gram or even hyping it up. I know it’s a big screen in a car park with a few lights!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For those lovely blocked Tattlers. Where does she store all this tit? Maybe in what was her daughters bedrooms?
395F5323-B1AF-4E94-B0CE-488990EBF6A5.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Looks like it does get stored in the daughters bedroom if you look at her latest selfie 🤭
Is that the F&M basket I see 🤔
Poor kids having to put up with all that in there rooms , no wonder they always seem to be at their dads

Looks like it does get stored in the daughters bedroom if you look at her latest selfie 🤭
Is that the F&M basket I see 🤔
Her other pictures show a cage for Ralph, and a light and bookcase so close to the sofa that the room must be tiny, hence the reason tan only shows the bits she does for the gram, and the rest is crammed into the tiny shoebox

Poor kids having to put up with all that in there rooms , no wonder they always seem to be at their dads

Her other pictures show a cage for Ralph, and a light and bookcase so close to the sofa that the room must be tiny, hence the reason tan only shows the bits she does for the gram, and the rest is crammed into the tiny shoebox
Just to make clear I’m not saying she shouldn’t use a cage, just she’s never mentioned it or had it in her pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No travelling to silverstone then. Its people like them that have gone here there and bleeping everywhere which is why we are where we are. Not taking it seriously. Well that’s your consequence

Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually know 1. Does tan have a son 2. What happened why does she never say anything about him.
Xmas just us 4 🥴

Reactions: 4
Who’s betting they still go to silverstone! Not allowed to travel out of T4

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.