Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦧 is already pissing me off! Imagine what she’ll be like come Christmas Day! Her Fortnum breakfast, Hello fresh dinner, it will all be amazing and perfect! I’m sure she does it so they use her photos or she wants them to collaborate with her! The better thing to do, would have been to buy local and support small businesses!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Couple of things to point out.

1 - She still doesn't follow them on Instagram!

2 - She didn't get a hamper delivered, she got a box delivered. The hamper is the one she constantly uses as a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All that rich food in the breakfast box (aka hamper) and then the hello fresh dinner will have them shitting through the eye of a needle with a bit of luck.

Wonder if taco will lavish her with pricey gifts on Xmas day that she’s bought herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
28D7B731-E7EF-4DE0-9290-3C2AB7A3406C.jpeg

For those that are blocked.
She just gets more and more bleeping annoying.
My Christmas Day breakfast isn’t a cooked one, I am not that bleeping greedy. I wouldn’t eat my dinner if I ate such a large breakfast. But this is Tan we are talking about.
No money, No sense, No taste. I wouldn’t eat sausages that had 71% pork! 😬
Mind you it’s reminded me to do the Crisis at Christmas donation. So thanks for that Tan. 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sense the tone Tan! People are devastated that they can’t spend Christmas with their loved one’s. Other’s are stressed about money and how they can afford it. The world is quite literally going to tit, people are dying or facing their first Christmas without their loved ones. Key workers are still going to work and putting their lives on the line for shite money. No one gives a duck about your posh wanky breakfast, it doesn’t seem indulgent or decadent it just seems braggy and mistimed.
I know for a fact if you were challenged on this you’d use the excuse that you’re trying to make the best of a tit time but bleeping hell, a £50 breakfast that you break your neck to splash all over the gram isn’t gonna do that! Give your a head a wobble woman, you’re embarrassing yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I for one really struggled to read her caption. I can stand people that say could of etc. It literally made no sense. £50 on a breakfast box that does not include the hamper. She’ll have to eat the bread before Christmas Day and the rest of the stuff in the hamper you could have gone in ANY supermarket for under £20 easily!! Those ketchup and brown sauce bottles will become a prop and last forever now. 👀

Reactions: 17
I for one really struggled to read her caption. I can stand people that say could of etc. It literally made no sense. £50 on a breakfast box that does not include the hamper. She’ll have to eat the bread before Christmas Day and the rest of the stuff in the hamper you could have gone in ANY supermarket for under £20 easily!! Those ketchup and brown sauce bottles will become a prop and last forever now. 👀
Like the heinz ketchup with tacos name on it 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 354288

For those that are blocked.
She just gets more and more bleeping annoying.
My Christmas Day breakfast isn’t a cooked one, I am not that bleeping greedy. I wouldn’t eat my dinner if I ate such a large breakfast. But this is Tan we are talking about.
No money, No sense, No taste. I wouldn’t eat sausages that had 71% pork! 😬
Mind you it’s reminded me to do the Crisis at Christmas donation. So thanks for that Tan. 🖕🏻
She’s got more credit cards than sense 🤣

See trash is wearing her new Toby carvery jumper to get a takeaway away from there also did anyone see on her stories the Yule log sausage dog, bet tans of to Sainsbury’s to get one, after all she is a sausage dog owner 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s so many things wrong with her posts atm, especially the breakfast ‘hamper’ one. £50 on that when families are struggling, had plans changed, are heartbroken they won’t spend Christmas with loved ones. Cooked breakfast on Xmas day too, it’s just so gluttonous. We usually have a pastry or slice of toast and a coffee. Next she’ll be posting her hello fresh Xmas dinner box. Her posts in the last few months have just not been relatable at all and she wonders why she gets so much stick? Have a look at yourself first and wonder why people have an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending £50 on a crappy poncy breakfast quite literally for the Instagram post.
She could spend £10 / £15 for the same stuff in Asda or Aldi, but obviously Queen Orangatan needs the F&M basket 🤢. Fanny!

Imagine spending £50 on a crappy poncy breakfast quite literally for the Instagram post.
She could spend £10 / £15 for the same stuff in Asda or Aldi, but obviously Queen Orangatan needs the F&M basket 🤢. Fanny!
I don’t think it comes with the basket!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can't I stop laughing at Tanya's latest post???
What the hell is this tit?
She's had bleeping F&M ketchup and brown sauce delivered with burnt looking loaf.
Give over hun. You've got to be kidding me 😂
I know right, showing off her bleeping stash when loads of folk can afford a trolley full of food from Asda let alone an F&M hamper. God knows how much they cost. Wooptie bleeping do love, well done.And before you think it Tan the man, I am not one bit jealous, in fact it made me feel sick that you have over bought food and then spent tit loads on so many unnecessary items this year and then the basket of over priced crap from fortnum. Tan if you have so much spare cash, donate it or save it for your girls who will need help when they go off to university!!

Reactions: 11
Might get shot down for this, but duck me all those snackies and drinkies and choccies and hot chocolates have had an impact of trash havent they!!

A year ago she used to have a tidy-ish figure! I was shocked by that beggy roast dinner photo.

Might get shot down for this, but duck me all those snackies and drinkies and choccies and hot chocolates have had an impact of trash havent they!!

A year ago she used to have a tidy-ish figure! I was shocked by that beggy roast dinner photo.
I thought that too

Reactions: 7
Poor kids having to put up with all that in there rooms , no wonder they always seem to be at their dads

Her other pictures show a cage for Ralph, and a light and bookcase so close to the sofa that the room must be tiny, hence the reason tan only shows the bits she does for the gram, and the rest is crammed into the tiny shoebox

Just to make clear I’m not saying she shouldn’t use a cage, just she’s never mentioned it or had it in her pictures
Look like imitation lobster pots, got rope round the bottom of them 🤔

Me too! She’s chunked as much as Tranya now! 😳

Reactions: 7

I thought the same. I am pretty sure all the over indulging is taking a toll on her health.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 354200View attachment 354200£50!!! What is she trying to prove? Tan if you are reading this you seriously need to get a life my darling! Nobody is impressed in the slightest 🥴 I received my balenciagas the other day £575 and nope I didn’t post them! and my first thought when I opened them was Jesus Christ that will be next for tan! Imagine those thankles squeezed into a pair of runners 🤢🤮
If I ate this for breakfast I wouldn't need a roast dinner for lunch that's for sure!!!

Reactions: 10
How do the likes of trash get a gifted roast dinner out and a roast dinner take away. She’s always at the restaurant eating for free and now free take outs. Instead of giving to greedy bastards like them they should plate up some meals for their nearest homeless Shelter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.