Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe is a YouTuber, well used to be. Even I wasn't interested in her and I'm 22 now.
How bleeping weird is Tanya. She creeps me the duck out.
Agreed, she's such a weirdo. She's probably one of those mums that calls herself a milf because one of her sons friends said it one day as a joke 🤮 what is a 50 something year old woman doing watching a youtuber aimed at teenagers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The rainbow vase
The hunter wellies
The Lauren dickinson Clarke candle & matches
The menu planner with Whitlock-Ashford

And the most important thing.
Tashas homemade flower hat box tat roses tit idk what it's called hehe

Agreed, she's such a weirdo. She's probably one of those mums that calls herself a milf because one of her sons friends said it one day as a joke 🤮 what is a 50 something year old woman doing watching a youtuber aimed at teenagers 🥴
Pretty sure she got cancelled all over YouTube for a bunch racist and homophobic tweets she posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does her sprout bake look so dry and cold?
Because it matches her heart?

Happy holidays to our Teacher & TA friends on here, I’ve mentioned before a lot of my friends are teachers and they’ve all said they’ve never been happier to get to the end of a term. I’m sure all the kids and parents have appreciated all your hard work and efforts to keep them safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No bleeping way has Trashy used chicken dippers for her chinese lemon chicken meal 😂😂🤣

Hi Tan seeing as you’re glued to this thread can we see a few things? They all seem to have disappeared (for a refund) as soon as you’ve snapped it for the gram

1) The Ninja air fryer
2) The jo malone advent calendar
3) The hot tub
4) The F&M baskets
5) (when it arrives) The rip off Xmas day dinner you’ve bought from Hello Fresh in a box, when one of your daughters is veggie and you’ve mentioned ordering all turkey
6) The Percy pig Xmas tree
7) The giant Percy pig teddy
8) The velvetiser from hotel chocolat
9) The F&M Xmas tree decoration
Dont forget the contents of all of those shopping bags from her 'trip to Bicester'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because it matches her heart?

Happy holidays to our Teacher & TA friends on here, I’ve mentioned before a lot of my friends are teachers and they’ve all said they’ve never been happier to get to the end of a term. I’m sure all the kids and parents have appreciated all your hard work and efforts to keep them safe ❤
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
last day for me, but delivering food hampers next week. It’s been the most challenging and rewarding term I think I have ever had in teaching. Can’t believe we have made it.
stay safe everyone. ❤

Trasha had chicken bleeping dippers with her dinner.
How easy is it to make breaded chicken. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also doesn’t look like Trahsa got many expensive gifts this year from her ladies.
But let’s all take a moment to remember poor Tan, she will be wiped out bless that little love. I mean the trauma she goes through everyday at her work. Having to deal with the tit she does. I mean rearranging her desk draws must be hard work.
let’s hope this precious thing gets home tonight and puts her trotters up and has a take away.
No one else ever works harder than this little lamb.
I do hope she gets time for a nice long lunch today, let’s hope she posts it. So we can all be jealous of her amazing life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tasha has received over 700 likes on her hot tub pic. Tanya will be seething and quickly rehiring a hot tub for Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never knew chicken dippers are so versatile! 😆😂

It’s Tulleys drive in cinema later!
Is that £50 to watch an old film in your car that you’ve got on dvd at home and watched a million times 😂 wow. Plus expensive ‘amazing’ burgers to eat in your car. So jealous, so so jealous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trasha says it’s bliss not having college runs to do. Erm, you have shite all else to do ffs!😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Trasha says it’s bliss not having college runs to do. Erm, you have shite all else to do ffs!😤
She’s said to someone in her comments before that she only drives him to the bus stop. It can’t be a very long drive?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s said to someone in her comments before that she only drives him to the bus stop. It can’t be a very long drive?
She is the epitome of laziness. I’d love to see her do a day in any one of our lives!

Reactions: 14
But if she had to run Olivia the star baker around it would be 'love mornings with my little girl' getting starbies and sweet treats on the way home plus a few laps around homesense and primark 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But if she had to run Olivia the star baker around it would be 'love mornings with my little girl' getting starbies and sweet treats on the way home plus a few laps around homesense and primark 🤮🤮
Please tell me people don't actually call Starbucks 'starbies'!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No bleeping way has Trashy used chicken dippers for her chinese lemon chicken meal 😂😂🤣

Dont forget the contents of all of those shopping bags from her 'trip to Bicester'
Noooo, not chicken dippers smothered with a
jar of sauce 🤢 That’s just damn right embarrassing 🗑 🙈 I mean we are all guilty of some dodgy cooking concoctions as we’ve all been there but not to post it to all your thousands of supposed followers but then again I suppose Anita doesn’t mind 🤣

Found Tashas lemon chicken from last night
Omg 😳

We
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
last day for me, but delivering food hampers next week. It’s been the most challenging and rewarding term I think I have ever had in teaching. Can’t believe we have made it.
stay safe everyone. ❤

Trasha had chicken bleeping dippers with her dinner.
How easy is it to make breaded chicken. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also doesn’t look like Trahsa got many expensive gifts this year from her ladies.
But let’s all take a moment to remember poor Tan, she will be wiped out bless that little love. I mean the trauma she goes through everyday at her work. Having to deal with the tit she does. I mean rearranging her desk draws must be hard work.
let’s hope this precious thing gets home tonight and puts her trotters up and has a take away.
No one else ever works harder than this little lamb.
I do hope she gets time for a nice long lunch today, let’s hope she posts it. So we can all be jealous of her amazing life.
Thank you for all the hard work you do! All you teachers deserve a lovely break and bloody good pay rise 😘 Just about to pick my son up now from primary!

• Heart
So glad your soup is full of antioxidants and good for lots of things you know what would be better? Not eating shite morning, noon and night you bleeping sloth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.