Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash hot tub area looks like an outdoor cheap sex pool
How tacky is it? You’re right it looks like they’re gonna have a some sort of Christmas themed sex session in the pine coned scented slop! She’s saying Frozen, is Schlong gonna be Hans or Kristoff? You know she’ll have to be Elsa, will she be singing let it go to him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She probably does know but she’s the same as Tanya so prob doesn’t see the issue. I feel bad for pheasants husband- she’s constantly undermining him and putting him down (he’s a builder with her dads company) she always boasts how she’s the bread winner and one In charge. I’m gutted for him: she’s also a fellow bunny boiler making sure she’s her husbands boss (which she is thanks to her dad) and watches her every move

She probably does know but she’s the same as Tanya so prob doesn’t see the issue. I feel bad for pheasants husband- she’s constantly undermining him and putting him down (he’s a builder with her dads company) she always boasts how she’s the bread winner and one In charge. I’m gutted for him: she’s also a fellow bunny boiler making sure she’s her husbands boss (which she is thanks to her dad) and watches her every move
His every move sorry cooking tea and writing - bad grammar and spelling mistakes! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have a sweet tooth does she? 🤔
She used to bake brownies and cakes and take them to work but hasn't done it for ages - no friends/colleagues who like her enough for her to make the effort.

Reactions: 5
She's pathetic, so desperate for followers and likes, literally throwing money away on something she doesn't even like as she knows Bake Off is popular

Reactions: 9
Oh guys don’t mention pheasants roost she’s another braggy twit whose nostril flare does my boobs in. She goes on about how hard she works, “her” business is actually her Dads. We’d all be successful in life if Daddy gave us managerial jobs. She also hired her failing daughter (the blonde one) to the company as a manager which annoyed those who have been there years- nepotism much. She’s very much a “it’s not what you know it’s who you know”... she needs to start crediting her dad for his hard work. She just walks around the company being bossy and snubbing anyone who is slightly more intelligent than her. She’d be nothing without her parents. She puts so much pressure on her daughters it’s actually cringe. She’d die if she knew what her little angels got up to. Her brunette daughter was a “manager for Chanel” aka a customer assistant on 20p an hour more and earning around £16k a year. Nothing wrong with that but again, grandads bank account gave her a helping hand in the property world. She has got a new job as a receptionist and I enjoyed pheasant roost bigging it up like she’s now an nhs manager. She’s on the bottom banding, the lowest role. Anyway back on topic!! Are trasha and Tanya actually genuinely in touch or do they still slag each other off behind each other’s backs?!
Omg do you know her Personally? It’s awful how she treats her husband. Its like he’s the hired help and not her equal. I can believe she is a stuck up cow. Her Instagram screams all fur coat and no knickers. Got any more info About her????

Reactions: 7
I would bleeping love to be 🗑’s neighbour it must be hilarious watching those hillbillies splashing about in their pimped up paddling pool in the damp and wet December evenings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so I’m pretty sure she must follow Zoe Sugg - a lot of what Zoe does/promotes, Tanya copies. This bake off thing, the shampoo and a lot of make up etc. Bearing in mind Zoe is 30 and Tan is old enough to be her mum, it’s a bit cringey in my personal opinion

Reactions: 14
Where is the cheese sprout bake??
we wanna see what that tit looks like!
I really don’t want to see Onslow in a hot tub, I have just got over seeing him bare chested in the summer. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Where is the cheese sprout bake??
we wanna see what that tit looks like!
I really don’t want to see Onslow in a hot tub, I have just got over seeing him bare chested in the summer. 😬
Oh please post a pic if sprout bake makes an appearance!

You so are going to be treated to Onslow in the hot tub with Santa 🎅🏻 Hat, bells the lot and maybe Daisy will have a new elf swimsuit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.