Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I thought we would be seeing her new snowman bedding? 🤔 How will all sleep tonight not seeing the pizza and bedding?
Ah man, the snowman bedding!! She is being really mean. She is an angry elf! 😂😂😂

Just hopped on to say I’ve just got home from silverstone Lapland - yes it was cute , but you literally do one lap around the circuit at 2 miles ah hour ( everyone had their kids on their laps ,it’s THAT slow ) the lights are cute but nothing I’ve not seen before ( I’ve been lucky enough to be on America over Xmas so seek how it’s REALLY done ) there is a small burger stand before you go in and a load of staff dressed as elves ,my KIDS - the ones that live with us and are actually under 10 loved it, my husband is a F1 fan so really enjoyed driving the Hamilton strip / Mile / bit of road , but it was NOTHING to get a bonner over ! I can’t wait to see it all jazzed up on her grid come the weekend 😂😂
Was it worth the money?
I would say something like that is for the kids. But we all know Tan does everything for the gram.
Glad your kids had a good time.
I did a half marathon there a few years ago. It’s a great place. But I did it in day light.
She could be anywhere really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is hubby? And where is his latte? 🤔
I also have a little theory about trash. I reckon the reason she watches movies constantly is so she can pretend to be someone/somewhere else. There's no way she has a genuinely happy life.

Not only is she upset about the staples. I think someone swapped her chair. She has a basic office chair, when she had hers personalised. She had her own throw and cushions. Her plants are dead, and they were fake, so has thrown a strop. Taco wouldn’t have lunch with her in the staff room. So she had to eat alone.
Maybe she couldn’t get sprouts.
Could be a number of things why she hasn’t posted.
Taco won’t book the drive in cinema.
She forgot her Percy pig marks and Spencer’s bag for life.
Amazon didn’t deliver something expensive.
Who knows, maybe she is enjoying reading tattle and something made her laugh.
Maybe she is busy having a meeting with Boris, and he won’t agree with her.
The list could go on and on.
Maybe her area is in tier 3 from Wednesday?
Anyone live near her?
I live near trash and we're definitely not going into lockdown, it's mainly London and a few areas in Kent x

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Where is hubby? And where is his latte? 🤔
I also have a little theory about trash. I reckon the reason she watches movies constantly is so she can pretend to be someone/somewhere else. There's no way she has a genuinely happy life.

I live near trash and we're definitely not going into lockdown, it's mainly London and a few areas in Kent x
I’m in tier 3, but I don’t mind. I go to work, walk my dogs and order everything online. Stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh for god sake. I know what orangutan is up to... She's spent all night ironing her bloody snowman bedding and digging out her sexy snowman outfit for taco

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And I thought we would be seeing her new snowman bedding? 🤔 How will we all sleep tonight not seeing the pizza and bedding?
I think you've inadvertently cracked it!

She's taken the pizza to eat in bed while watching TV (she has a TV bed don't you know?) with the new snowman bedding because she's exhausted from her first day back at work in the most stressful job ever, and all her sprouts have rolled off the pizza dirtying up the bedding and her content for the gram is ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah man, the snowman bedding!! She is being really mean. She is an angry elf! 😂😂😂

Was it worth the money?
I would say something like that is for the kids. But we all know Tan does everything for the gram.
Glad your kids had a good time.
I did a half marathon there a few years ago. It’s a great place. But I did it in day light.
She could be anywhere really?
It was 35 quid for the car - so pretty reasonable I thought, it was cute evening out , it wasn’t very ‘ Christmassy ‘ though , it was just cool to be on the track , it’s VERY family oriented- there are those tacky merch stands with light up ears and wands all over the shop and Santa is in a blow up snow globe half way around, if it was just me and my other half I’d get him to INSIST we spend the money on a Chinese on Saturday night!!

Maybe Tasha puts on the tv just for back ground noise. To feel less lonely because no one is ever hanging out with her. She probably plays on her phone the whole time anyway

Reactions: 13
Sorry 🗑 but that cottage pie is 🤢
Agreed! Why is she incapable of draining the meat! Its always swimming in fat and oil. It just looks greasy. 🦧 is definitely having a sulk. C'mon tan try and out tit Trashs meal. What a let down! She can't even one up trash correctly tonight!

Reactions: 11
I think Tanya puts these films on, takes a photo of the title at the start then turns it off.
She posts it on Instagram because she often gets people commenting about the film. So she gets interaction/likes etc.

I meant Tasha not tanya* 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It was 35 quid for the car - so pretty reasonable I thought, it was cute evening out , it wasn’t very ‘ Christmassy ‘ though , it was just cool to be on the track , it’s VERY family oriented- there are those tacky merch stands with light up ears and wands all over the shop and Santa is in a blow up snow globe half way around, if it was just me and my other half I’d get him to INSIST we spend the money on a Chinese on Saturday night!!
That’s the thing, you would spend that for the kids. But she’s has teenagers, and it’s a hell of a long drive for her. Not really an essential journey.

Reactions: 9
Ok my theory for 🦧 lack of post is that she was so exhausted trying to figure out which of the #Karens had moved her desk around that she just couldn’t muster the energy to make her Christmas Pizza let alone put her new snowman bedding on and then probably thought it’s a win win night, takeaway time knowing she might also just get some attention as her loyal followers mainly Anita will be doing the whole “hope your ok” “missed you hun” and then she’ll announce the results of some tests she had 5 years ago and be all cryptic about her mysterious illnesses 🙄 It’s just all so predictable!

Maybe Tasha puts on the tv just for back ground noise. To feel less lonely because no one is ever hanging out with her. She probably plays on her phone the whole time anyway
Exactly, hence the reason she has to keep watching them on repeat! So busy deleting comments on her account and checking out home inspo she has no clue what’s gone on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We never did find out the results of tacos brain scan 😂 because it didn’t happen.

It still creases me over the whole “we’ve had our hot tub in the box since March but didn’t want to set it up because it would look bad in lockdown”..... to only seeing the damn thing for about 3 weeks then it’s disappeared off the face of the earth.

Tanya how does it feel to be such a cracking bullshitter? At your age?!

Didn’t someone say she once claimed to have a cancer scare too? Disgusting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tasha can’t believe it’s 10 sleeps till Christmas! Is that cause you’ve been celebrating it for 3 months already? Or you’re wondering how you’re gonna find enough Christmas films to fill 10 more days because you’ve watched every single one ever made!

Seriously though what is so exciting about Christmas to have a grown woman counting sleeps like a child? Her kids are up, they know there is no Santa. She eats like it’s Christmas every day and it’s not like she needs the break from work? I hate Christmas and I’m Grinchy, I make an effort for my baby and like it for him but I don’t get the whole counting sleeps thing unless your child is excited for Santa and the joy comes from them. I am awful?

Reactions: 18
So 🦧 was shattered last night and had pizza in bed! 🤢 Was that with her new snowman bedding on it! 🤔
Oh and she’s had a Costa for lunch! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone on the thread literally mentioned her having pizza in bed something we've never ever seen her do but suddenly she's done it?
Aka she's ordered a domino's and sat with her dogs watching a tit movie crying over her staples. Didn't mention H2B keeping her company so he's probably had enough of her bullshit and sat outside in the shed

Reactions: 10
Someone on the thread literally mentioned her having pizza in bed something we've never ever seen her do but suddenly she's done it?
Aka she's ordered a domino's and sat with her dogs watching a tit movie crying over her staples. Didn't mention H2B keeping her company so he's probably had enough of her bullshit and sat outside in the shed
I joked about it as a way of explaining why there had been no food or bedding post from her. I even said it was because she was so exhausted from her first day back at her hardest job in the world.

Apart from the sprouts messing up her bedding it seems like my post meant as a joke was actually how her night went 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously has to show off her collection of White Company candles like she is the only one in the world to have any 🙄
Oh Tan, have a day off love

Reactions: 13
She’s an insult to people like me and so many others who are immunocompromised and have barely left their homes for almost a YEAR.

The hashtags on tanyas post, fishing for a bit of sympathy

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.