Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when tan will announce that she is also going to tulleys farm drive thru cinema but booked it weeks ago 🤥 #shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How old is Tan? Excited for new snowman bedding? and oh, do you have a tv in your bed? You never mention it 😐
FD7EBC94-C90C-4710-AA7B-60FF294B7763.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The texture of that cake screams packet mix 😅
I though the same too!! 🤣

How old is Tan? Excited for new snowman bedding? and oh, do you have a tv in your bed? You never mention it 😐
View attachment 346041
Why does she have to say tv bed?
Why not just say I am dragging my fat arse upstairs to lay in bed and eat chocolates. ( She doesn’t have a sweet tooth)
How many Christmas duvets sets does she need?
I don’t have any!! I wonder if my boring old M&S bed feels sad about that! 😂
She is desperate for more engagement, her hashtags scream desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That tv bed will be thick with terrified farts from taco. Too scared to suggest watching something he likes in case she pretends to have a stroke or something (whilst mentioning it on the gram of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That tv bed will be thick with terrified farts from taco. Too scared to suggest watching something he likes in case she pretends to have a stroke or something (whilst mentioning it on the gram of course)
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the pube chocolate box cake your profile picture? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I don’t have an Alexa and don’t plan on getting one. I understand some of it but how does it turn out the lights?? It’s it connected to your electricity supply? I wouldn’t trust it. But also I’m not so lazy that I can’t switch off lights. When is fatty going back to work?

Reactions: 8
Ok so I don’t have an Alexa and don’t plan on getting one. I understand some of it but how does it turn out the lights?? It’s it connected to your electricity supply? I wouldn’t trust it. But also I’m not so lazy that I can’t switch off lights. When is fatty going back to work?
I am capable of turning off my own lights. Unlike this idiot who is that lazy.
Surly she could make Taco do it. Before he turns down the bed for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, how lazy do you have to be, not to be arsed to switch your bloody lights off? It’s not like she lives in a huge mansion where she’ll have to go round 50 rooms! I’d be mortified to admit it!

• Haha
I don’t have Alexa or any of the other gadgets the ape has! She has them as they are in the in thing at the time, when they’re not we don’t see them again! Where’s the hot tub, hot chocolate maker, foodie ninja etc......her and 🗑 just copy others, never have ideas of their own! Why get into to debt having all these things? That’s why their hashtags are so bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Sorry but who could be arse getting an Alexa that switches your lights off when you live in a rented property?
Also she will literally get up off her sofa walk past the tv, Christmas tree, walk into kitchen, walk upstairs past the garland and into bed?
Like she will have to walk past every switch that needs turning off? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Tanya think she lives in downton abbey ffs? Turn the lights off yourself you sloth!! I wouldn’t trust anything electrical to turn off my Xmas lights those things go up in flames so quickly if it sparks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it really uncomfortable when jibes are made about Tanya renting. I rent, so I have crappy carpets and plain white walls. But I’ve made it my own as much as possible and ensured my decor doesn’t clash. I also use Alexa, because my tree lights are plugged in a awkward space and I can dim my lights using the lightbulbs (my house doesn’t have dimmable switches). We already had the Alexa so it was pretty cheap getting the lightbulbs and a plug. I’m all for the discussions on their behaviour during Covid and how Tan bullies others, but I find it a low blow to slag off her rented place as some of us aren’t fortunate to have a mortgage
I don't really understand the comments about renting or about Alexa either.

In this day and age we've got loads of apps etc. that do things for us that we could easily do ourselves. TV remotes, central heating settings, etc. I don't personally have Alexa turning off my lights but I can understand the convenience, and it's not like Alexa is hardwired into your house so I don't see what difference renting makes to having an amazon product.

It's similar to when people are talking about feet size and height. They're not exactly choices people make or a behaviour people can change. Guess what, tall women do exist and we'd look ridiculous if we had size five feet.

I find it really uncomfortable when jibes are made about Tanya renting. I rent, so I have crappy carpets and plain white walls. But I’ve made it my own as much as possible and ensured my decor doesn’t clash. I also use Alexa, because my tree lights are plugged in a awkward space and I can dim my lights using the lightbulbs (my house doesn’t have dimmable switches). We already had the Alexa so it was pretty cheap getting the lightbulbs and a plug. I’m all for the discussions on their behaviour during Covid and how Tan bullies others, but I find it a low blow to slag off her rented place as some of us aren’t fortunate to have a mortgage
I wasn't slagging her off for renting a property. I said a couple of days ago that I rent. I'm not sure how Alexa works but if you did need to connect it to your electricity personally I couldn't be arsed with that faff for a home I don't own. I'd be too paranoid about messing up the electrics and needing to sort it 🤣
That's my opinion, I don't mean any harm from it.

However I do agree with the comment about being estranged from her son. I'm 22 and I haven't seen/spoke to any of my family since I was 17.
That was my choice but it's also due to their behaviour.

I when you're on Tattle there is always going to comments you don't agree with/feel uncomfortable about.
I don't think anyone means any harm to anyone on the thread

Reactions: 15
I rent too, there’s definitely no shame in it. I think it’s more that Tanya spends money like it is going out of fashion and could have easily afforded a very generous deposit on a house with what she has spent this year. Most people would rather own a home than have all of these £150 candles, advent calendar’s etc. She just seems to waste money which shouldn’t be anyone else’s business but then she splashes it all over the gram for everyone to see so it’s there for us to see.
As for the Alexa and the lights it was more than she made a big song and dance of being too tired to switch her lights off which I do think is lazy. You have yours set up for practical reasons but again that’s no one else’s business as you don’t splash your life all over the internet.
I’ll be honest some comments about her appearance make me feel uncomfortable, I guess we all have different trigger points but I like this thread because we can discuss them and disagree but it doesn’t get nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hubby’s announced! 😡 So The Ashfords are off out now to see a 30 year old film, that they will have seen a million times before and fill their faces with more burgers!
a film that shows on channel 4 in August....RIDIC!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
You buy bulbs that connects to the WiFi and you link it to your Alexa. You don’t need to connect it to your electrics or anything like that. We have them and you can dim them or change colours. Not that amazing as the blow easy but my bf likes a gadget and we already had an Alexa. But the difference is we don’t make a song and dance about it.

Regarding renting, I rent but that’s because we’re trying to save for a house but circumstances have stopped us buying a house.

What’s the betting Tranya comes home after a hectic day and orders a takeaway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.