Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby’s announced! 😡 So The Ashfords are off out now to see a 30 year old film, that they will have seen a million times before and fill their faces with more burgers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hubby’s announced! 😡 So The Ashfords are off out now to see a 30 year old film, that they will have seen a million times before and fill their faces with more burgers!
I really don’t get it, why would you want to pay that much to watch an old film that ain’t that great and eat a burger in your car??!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I LOL when I read hubby’s announced! Ffs, she’s starting to sound like Tran! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tan will pipe up that h2b booked it last month and try and get a ticket before trash goes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck tit show is this?!?!!!!! How would you eat this like a burger, with a bleeping roast potato on top! 😆😆😆😆😆 Give it up Tran, you ain’t no Michel Roux! #cantcookdontcook #shewishes #splodgeonplate #skidmark
You forgot to mention the peas 😂 imagine eating it like a burger and peas just dashing off left right and centre

😂
“Fun and delicious”??! Grow the duck op you dried up mad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You forgot to mention the peas 😂 imagine eating it like a burger and peas just dashing off left right and centre

😂
“Fun and delicious”??! Grow the duck op you dried up mad cow
Good god yes! The PEAS! Ewwwww imagine her wind after eating all that! I bet she’s more blowy than a wind sock! 😆😆😆 #peaspeasmakeyoufartthemoreyoueatthemoreyoufart

Reactions: 8
We can all rest easy now we know what Tran is eating. Cheesy brussel sprout bake?!? She just had to mention that pointless drive, didn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like it’s a Brussel sprout week at Tanya’s house. Jesus she is gonna stink!

We can all rest easy now we know what Tran is eating. Cheesy brussel sprout bake?!? She just had to mention that pointless drive, didn't she!

I
I’ll sleep well tonight. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.