Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My amazing H2B insisted on a greasy KFC after such a hectic day sat at my desk arranging my stationery”
Post about how she's had a stressful day when really she just couldn't find her rainbow staplers and she's pretty certain Jen 2 desks down from her stole them so she's going to leave a note on her desk with #DearKaren on top xo

"#DearKaren,
As you are aware... I take my stationery very serious... I think you're a #bully and you need to give me my staples back before I tell my H2B... You've probably done it just for tattle because you're a nasty troll... What happened to #BeKind... Don't you know I bought them to support the NHS... How am I meant to staple my printed out menus together now?... You have ruined Christmas.
Yours sincerely,
Fat Tan The Orangutan
#whatdididotodeservethis #waittillitellmy2realfollowers #kfctonight #newbottleofwine2"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Post about how she's had a stressful day when really she just couldn't find her rainbow staplers and she's pretty certain Jen 2 desks down from her stole them so she's going to leave a note on her desk with #DearKaren on top xo

"#DearKaren,
As you are aware... I take my stationery very serious... I think you're a #bully and you need to give me my staples back before I tell my H2B... You've probably done it just for tattle because you're a nasty troll... What happened to #BeKind... Don't you know I bought them to support the NHS... How am I meant to staple my printed out menus together now?... You have ruined Christmas.
Yours sincerely,
Fat Tan The Orangutan
#whatdididotodeservethis #waittillitellmy2realfollowers #kfctonight #newbottleofwine2"
Pure gold 😂😂😂😂🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a theory about Trasha. I think she is working way more than we think and the feet up /TV posts are to give the impression she isn’t, deliberately. She never seems to post watching “live” TV during the day - just NF or similar - surely she’d watch daytime TV sometimes? I think their claiming benefits and she’s working cash in hand, there’s no way his hours on minimum wage would even pay their food bill.

Reactions: 26
I have a theory about Trasha. I think she is working way more than we think and the feet up /TV posts are to give the impression she isn’t, deliberately. She never seems to post watching “live” TV during the day - just NF or similar - surely she’d watch daytime TV sometimes? I think their claiming benefits and she’s working cash in hand, there’s no way his hours on minimum wage would even pay their food bill.
I’ve been thinking this too. Or trying to figure out how they have such a disposable income their jobs that I think are low paid compared to others? I thought perhaps they’ve paid off the mortgage which means less to pay out for?

Reactions: 15
I think you could be on to something there. It does baffle me how she has the money to pay for all the food she consumes. That’s without the little extras. Sky tv isn’t cheap. All the petrol she uses to shop hop, because we know she doesn’t walk.
I don’t know the going rate for a cleaner is but I don’t think it would cover the amount she spends. She only works a few hours, that she tells her followers about.
I also wonder if she will get a dog for Christmas.
We all know she is married to one. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the betting Tranya comes home after a hectic day and orders a takeaway!
I have just caught up and seen their meal planners! I have to agree that 🦧 wont make half these meals before H2B insists on takeaways so she can take the weight off her poor exhausted feet 🙄 Tbh honest I too might insist if I had to eat cheese baked sprouts, sprout slaw... 😳 Guess she knows the sprout farmer up the road who has grown them especially 😂

I want to know which one of them is going to have that KFC gross Christmas gravy burger thing they keep advertising 🤔

I though the same too!! 🤣

Why does she have to say tv bed?
Why not just say I am dragging my fat arse upstairs to lay in bed and eat chocolates. ( She doesn’t have a sweet tooth)
How many Christmas duvets sets does she need?
I don’t have any!! I wonder if my boring old M&S bed feels sad about that! 😂
She is desperate for more engagement, her hashtags scream desperation.
Where does she keep all these bed sets?!

I’ve been thinking this too. Or trying to figure out how they have such a disposable income their jobs that I think are low paid compared to others? I thought perhaps they’ve paid off the mortgage which means less to pay out for?
Possibly but even without a mortgage it doesn’t add up. My husband works 45 hours on min wage and takes home about £1350 a month, their food bill must be around £150 a week so that’s half of that gone. No way are they living off £700 a month Tash spends that on treats!

Neither of them ever have a meat free meal do they? The planners this week are meat every night!

Also..... won't they both be in tier 3 from weds?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Neither of them ever have a meat free meal do they? The planners this week are meat every night!

Also..... won't they both be in tier 3 from weds?
They hardly ever have fish either. Unless it’s from the chip shop.

They won’t like it if they are in tier 3.

Reactions: 9
I think you could be on to something there. It does baffle me how she has the money to pay for all the food she consumes. That’s without the little extras. Sky tv isn’t cheap. All the petrol she uses to shop hop, because we know she doesn’t walk.
I don’t know the going rate for a cleaner is but I don’t think it would cover the amount she spends. She only works a few hours, that she tells her followers about.
I also wonder if she will get a dog for Christmas.
We all know she is married to one. 😉
It's not just Sky. They seem to have Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime and I'm sure she's posted something on AppleTV too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love a movie as much as the next person but I have no idea how she mentally manages to watch so many (if she does).

Right. Who's upset orangutan?!
No picture of her Christmas tree pizza? 😡
Surely she can't still be sulking over her staples?

Is it just me or does that cottage pie have no mash on it? Just cheese

• Sick
Just hopped on to say I’ve just got home from silverstone Lapland - yes it was cute , but you literally do one lap around the circuit at 2 miles ah hour ( everyone had their kids on their laps ,it’s THAT slow ) the lights are cute but nothing I’ve not seen before ( I’ve been lucky enough to be on America over Xmas so seek how it’s REALLY done ) there is a small burger stand before you go in and a load of staff dressed as elves ,my KIDS - the ones that live with us and are actually under 10 loved it, my husband is a F1 fan so really enjoyed driving the Hamilton strip / Mile / bit of road , but it was NOTHING to get a bonner over ! I can’t wait to see it all jazzed up on her grid come the weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not only is she upset about the staples. I think someone swapped her chair. She has a basic office chair, when she had hers personalised. She had her own throw and cushions. Her plants are dead, and they were fake, so has thrown a strop. Taco wouldn’t have lunch with her in the staff room. So she had to eat alone.
Maybe she couldn’t get sprouts.
Could be a number of things why she hasn’t posted.
Taco won’t book the drive in cinema.
She forgot her Percy pig marks and Spencer’s bag for life.
Amazon didn’t deliver something expensive.
Who knows, maybe she is enjoying reading tattle and something made her laugh.
Maybe she is busy having a meeting with Boris, and he won’t agree with her.
The list could go on and on.
Maybe her area is in tier 3 from Wednesday?
Anyone live near her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right. Who's upset orangutan?!
No picture of her Christmas tree pizza? 😡
Surely she can't still be sulking over her staples?

Is it just me or does that cottage pie have no mash on it? Just cheese
And I thought we would be seeing her new snowman bedding? 🤔 How will we all sleep tonight not seeing the pizza and bedding?

Not only is she upset about the staples. I think someone swapped her chair. She has a basic office chair, when she had hers personalised. She had her own throw and cushions. Her plants are dead, and they were fake, so has thrown a strop. Taco wouldn’t have lunch with her in the staff room. So she had to eat alone.
Maybe she couldn’t get sprouts.
Could be a number of things why she hasn’t posted.
Taco won’t book the drive in cinema.
She forgot her Percy pig marks and Spencer’s bag for life.
Amazon didn’t deliver something expensive.
Who knows, maybe she is enjoying reading tattle and something made her laugh.
Maybe she is busy having a meeting with Boris, and he won’t agree with her.
The list could go on and on.
Maybe her area is in tier 3 from Wednesday?
Anyone live near her?
That’s so bloody funny 😂 Maggie 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.