Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
I find it really uncomfortable when jibes are made about Tanya renting. I rent, so I have shitty carpets and plain white walls. But I’ve made it my own as much as possible and ensured my decor doesn’t clash. I also use Alexa, because my tree lights are plugged in a awkward space and I can dim my lights using the lightbulbs (my house doesn’t have dimmable switches). We already had the Alexa so it was pretty cheap getting the lightbulbs and a plug. I’m all for the discussions on their behaviour during Covid and how Tan bullies others, but I find it a low blow to slag off her rented place as some of us aren’t fortunate to have a mortgage
I rent too, there’s definitely no shame in it. I think it’s more that Tanya spends money like it is going out of fashion and could have easily afforded a very generous deposit on a house with what she has spent this year. Most people would rather own a home than have all of these £150 candles, advent calendar’s etc. She just seems to waste money which shouldn’t be anyone else’s business but then she splashes it all over the gram for everyone to see so it’s there for us to see.
As for the Alexa and the lights it was more than she made a big song and dance of being too tired to switch her lights off which I do think is lazy. You have yours set up for practical reasons but again that’s no one else’s business as you don’t splash your life all over the internet.
I’ll be honest some comments about her appearance make me feel uncomfortable, I guess we all have different trigger points but I like this thread because we can discuss them and disagree but it doesn’t get nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Belleboo

VIP Member
What filter does she use? Her eyes are five times bigger, she has not one single pore, if she ever went missing and they were trying to use these photos to find her they’d have no chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
Sorry but who are these nitwits convincing Tanya that ‘trolls are jealous of her’??!

Ok so if I am a classified a troll - then I am a million % NOT jealous of Tanya.

Committing adultery, now engaged again, in debt, a nasty piece of work to the SIL2B on a public forum, shop hops during a pandemic, selfish, rude, attention seeking, having to invent medical ailments, levels of passive agressive behaviour, lying about products bought in shops, the hot tub, staging my own engagement to my terrified H2B for the gram.

I could go on forever

Maggie28

VIP Member
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
Was this when she also had cancer. That she lied about. What about when Taco has a brain scan?
What about when she was about to go blind?
what about the time when she was sent home from work because she was dizzy, what about the time she cried because of a near miss with the vets!!
Honestly the women’s breath must stink, the amount of shit she talks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being a prick but it pisses me off that these 2 are taking up spaces at events that are obviously aimed at young kids who believe. This year has been so hard for us all and I think the kids have suffered too. They’re resilient but it has affected them. There will have been some parents desperate to get tickets to the silverstone thing or this light show tonight for their young kids but can’t cause of these two. Like I say maybe I’m being a knob myself but I think it’s selfish.

Maggie28

VIP Member
28D7B731-E7EF-4DE0-9290-3C2AB7A3406C.jpeg

For those that are blocked.
She just gets more and more fucking annoying.
My Christmas Day breakfast isn’t a cooked one, I am not that fucking greedy. I wouldn’t eat my dinner if I ate such a large breakfast. But this is Tan we are talking about.
No money, No sense, No taste. I wouldn’t eat sausages that had 71% pork! 😬
Mind you it’s reminded me to do the Crisis at Christmas donation. So thanks for that Tan. 🖕🏻

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
It's my birthday and got a bottle of freixenet, husband didn't know why I found it so funny 😆 now to pop that in the prop cupboard for my insta pics 😉

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Why not support a local butcher/farmers etc by buying it local? Would probably taste better than some shit delivered from wherever and cheaper

• Heart

malolo

VIP Member
For someone with a Hello Fresh Christmas meal, there's a heck of a lot of Tesco and Waitrose food in that fridge. It all looks like prepackaged stuff, thought those food box bits came in paper bags not packed in plastic🤔 Another tall tale Tan? 🤥
She's used the photo of her fridge from back in April when they randomly thought it was a good idea to show how full their fridges were when people were struggling to get things because of stockpiling.

• Wow

Happyholly

VIP Member
Happyholly can you post the screenshot of her messages?
We all need to see the tea to make up for her lack of shit meal posts hehe
#lazynightagaintan
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
Never knew chicken dippers are so versatile! 😆😂

It’s Tulleys drive in cinema later!
Is that £50 to watch an old film in your car that you’ve got on dvd at home and watched a million times 😂 wow. Plus expensive ‘amazing’ burgers to eat in your car. So jealous, so so jealous!!

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers. Been off for a while as busy with work but had to come on tonight after seeing Trasha at the cinema. Fucking idiot. It’s bad enough she’s all over the show picking up meals, going to drive through movies and shop hopping to high heaven. Why do you think there’s only you and one other couple you utter bellend? Everyone else is staying home to protect their family and friends and our NHS who are on their knees from working back to back shifts since March. But not you. You’re too thick to get it. Really, really need to wake up Trasha. This is not a joke, but you are.

• Heart

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
So H2B was so excited and looking forward to Tanya's special turkey curry which has been her tradition for the last 6 years and Tanya wacks out a jar of bloody 65p sauce 😂😂😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Hi Tan seeing as you’re glued to this thread can we see a few things? They all seem to have disappeared (for a refund) as soon as you’ve snapped it for the gram

1) The Ninja air fryer
2) The jo malone advent calendar
3) The hot tub
4) The F&M baskets
5) (when it arrives) The rip off Xmas day dinner you’ve bought from Hello Fresh in a box, when one of your daughters is veggie and you’ve mentioned ordering all turkey
6) The Percy pig Xmas tree
7) The giant Percy pig teddy
8) The velvetiser from hotel chocolat
9) The F&M Xmas tree decoration

swimming

VIP Member
That tv bed will be thick with terrified farts from taco. Too scared to suggest watching something he likes in case she pretends to have a stroke or something (whilst mentioning it on the gram of course)

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
We never did find out the results of tacos brain scan 😂 because it didn’t happen.

It still creases me over the whole “we’ve had our hot tub in the box since March but didn’t want to set it up because it would look bad in lockdown”..... to only seeing the damn thing for about 3 weeks then it’s disappeared off the face of the earth.

Tanya how does it feel to be such a cracking bullshitter? At your age?!

Didn’t someone say she once claimed to have a cancer scare too? Disgusting!

• Haha
  • Wow