Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has signed James’ christmas eve box as ‘from Mummy and Daddy’... he’s 16 for christ sake!!! He must be so fed up living there with her the poor soul!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
4768AB22-52CD-4BC3-BD37-059E222E9C89.jpeg

Each to their own but he makes my skin crawl!
I think it’s the chav chain round his neck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Merry Christmas everyone! You’ve honestly all made my year, this thread is the only sanity in a mental world. I’ll be about over the next couple of days if anyone wants to chat ❤
I don’t for one second believe that Tan’s daughters squealed with delight over the Christmas Eve boxes.
I also think Tash is sucking up to Tan since the unfollowing. It only looked like there were 3 presents delivered though, I wonder if Taco is on the naughty step?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Merry Christmas everyone! You’ve honestly all made my year, this thread is the only sanity in a mental world. I’ll be about over the next couple of days if anyone wants to chat ❤
I don’t for one second believe that Tan’s daughters squealed with delight over the Christmas Eve boxes.
I also think Tash is sucking up to Tan since the unfollowing. It only looked like there were 3 presents delivered though, I wonder if Taco is on the naughty step?
100% agree with the beginning - this thread is the only thing that made me smile in a very dark period of my life this year 😭❤

Also - there’s only two settings for dinner so if she had her daughters with her, what are they eating...? 🤨

• Heart
Tanya with her pasta “cooked on the same night that they did” in the movie.
Christ on a biiiiike 😂
The digs are coming in thick and fast this Christmas in spite of the cottage being cancelled. Thanks ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Merry Christmas everyone! I will also be around on and off tomorrow.
Tran is such a witch, trash must have taken presents around there today!

Reactions: 9
Dear bleeping lord! Trash, give your man a bath! 🤢🤢🤢
That’s probably why she suggested a “festive cosy garden bath” it’s the only time she can submerge him in water. I’d imagine he’d smell like hotdog water mixed with wet dog

• Haha
  • Sick
Merry Christmas you filthy animals!
Just finished watching The Holiday and was waiting for the Famous Xmas eve meal ain’t that much of a big thing!! Sad cunts!!
Hope everyone Is ok,words can’t say how
Much you lot have helped
Me this year xxx much love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas you filthy animals!
Just finished watching The Holiday and was waiting for the Famous Xmas eve meal ain’t that much of a big thing!! Sad cunts!!
Hope everyone Is ok,words can’t say how
Much you lot have helped
Me this year xxx much love xxx
I agree, this thread has kept me going, it’s made me belly laugh so many times.
I guess we have T&T to thank for that.
🤗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.