Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I shouldn't comment on someone's look but duck me Tanya is one ugly arse witch.
She's honestly creepy looking, her fake filtered eyes freak me out and she looks dead inside, her nose is fat and flat, her smile is crooked like a witches and her face is so bloody saggy for a woman of her age.
If she looks that bad in a filtered photo what the hell does she look like without them?

Reactions: 10
No posts again from Trasha. She must be reading on here!
She’ll be out on her BIG Boxing Day walk with her favourites and they are probably having a big picnic of food from half a dozen different shops that shes been to in the run up to Christmas! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Omg 'kicks' bleeping cringe at tash trying to be 'down with the kiddies'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course crisp eating mouth had to go and blow the cobwebs away too. Tier 4 people, stay the duck indoors for gods sake

Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear that your dog might need surgery 😔 x
Thanks ❤ we’re hoping with rest she’ll get better it’s more how guilty I feel that she can’t walk as usual. The vets are excellent though so I’m sure
even if she needs it they’ll take very good care of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ewww gross... look at the state of Trasha’s leggings - dirty and got crap all over them..
And Trasha.. you are an absolute bleep. We are in tier 4 in Sussex.. the rules state you should not leave your council area. But yet you have travelled from near Crawley to Littlehampton .. completely different council area & you will have gone through multiple council areas to get there... STOP bleeping going places... stay the duck at home... why is it so hard for you?? You boil my piss... so many people are constantly making sacrifices.. including my close friends who have a terminally ill child who couldn’t all be together because of the restrictions.. I absolutely despair at these twats 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So straight into tier 4 and straight outside, far away from their homes! What is wrong with these two? Wonder if Trash and Tan met up at the beach? I’m sure Taco and Onslow would want to see each other. 🤔

Reactions: 9
So straight into tier 4 and straight outside, far away from their homes! What is wrong with these two? Wonder if Trash and Tan met up at the beach? I’m sure Taco and Onslow would want to see each other. 🤔
🗑 was at Littlehamton and 🦧 at Eastbourne.

I've just looked at the hashtags on 🦧 post with Ralph and she’s hashtagged charity and trussel trust! Making out she’s doing her bit for a food bank charity by buying a bag of crisps! 😡 how about you donate some food or money to a local food bank!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how far these two bastards have travelled. I haven’t been anywhere but to work and to walk my dogs, I haven’t been into a shop for weeks. Selfish bastards.

Her trainers look cheap and nasty. Just like her!

What a pair of utter cretins! Into tier 4 and straight out of their local area, breaking the rules! People like them are part of the reason we will end up spending half of 2021 in bleeping lockdown!

Reactions: 8
So H2B was so excited and looking forward to Tanya's special turkey curry which has been her tradition for the last 6 years and Tanya wacks out a jar of bloody 65p sauce 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So H2B was so excited and looking forward to Tanya's special turkey curry which has been her tradition for the last 6 years and Tanya wacks out a jar of bloody 65p sauce 😂😂😂
You just can’t make it up 🤣 what a knobhead. Nowt wrong with using a jar but don’t big something up and then come out with that rubbish.

Reactions: 12
The secondhand embarrassment of Trasha calling her new trainers “kicks”. Please stop, you are not a cool 19-year old wearing the latest must-have Nikes, you are a sad and frumpy loser wearing dirty leggings and fake-looking, basic, plain pair of trainers that Nike only sell for the old lady crowd.

Other Boxing Day points to make:

Tanya is so determined to out-theme Trasha that she has to have sausage roll flavoured crisps with the sausage roll. Fat duck.

Tanya saying her store-bought curry is amazing and praising herself. What an idiot. Maybe she should start thanking the shop like Trasha does?

I see the jar of sauce was a hit in both households, then:
343E89EA-A4A0-4BF9-BD32-266B7FB225C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.