Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Ideas for categories for our best tanya and tasha moments of 2020

The best filtered selfie
The best passive aggressive comment
The best hashtag
Who fucked up a meal the best
Best rainbow purchase
Best theme
Who ate the most nibbles
Who drank the most drinkies
The biggest dick move of 2020
The biggest cunt of 2020

Please do feel free to come up with your own categories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

swimming

VIP Member
What the actual fuck shit show is this?!?!!!!! How would you eat this like a burger, with a fucking roast potato on top! 😆😆😆😆😆 Give it up Tran, you ain’t no Michel Roux! #cantcookdontcook #shewishes #splodgeonplate #skidmark
You forgot to mention the peas 😂 imagine eating it like a burger and peas just dashing off left right and centre

😂
“Fun and delicious”??! Grow the fuck op you dried up mad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Maggie28

VIP Member
Just because you are allowed to do do something doesn’t mean you should.
Also from her shoebox doesn’t she have to drive through tier 4???
pretty sure she does.
So us in tier 4 can’t go anywhere, we can’t have anyone round for Christmas. But this idiot can drive through from tier 2 to go to another part of the country, it is nearly a 3 hour journey.
Which isn’t essential.
God forbid she needs the emergency services on her ‘essential’ journey.
I am not surprised she has deleted comments.
You know what Tan, fuck you. When you read this I hope your neck goes red with anger,
I hope you feel like absolute shit. I doubt it.
When something is dead inside like you, you wouldn’t feel a thing.
Her likes and comments are very low for someone with 17k followers.
Not one thing that is said about her touches her. Yet someone gets a biscuit before her, she is like a raging bull.
Well you know what Tranya. Enjoy the diabetes, the high blood pressure, the aching joints cos it’s coming and you are too lazy to change that.
Anyway, I am suitably pissed off, I’m gonna take my dogs out. Walk off the frustration of arseholes like these two.
oh and I’ve been to Lapland and I see the real northern lights, stick that up your fat arse!!!

36F2ED1A-1E4C-4C2F-966C-805EACD883E4.jpeg

EEC40F96-6014-41FB-AABC-0AE5D5405989.jpeg

I’ll translate.
Tanya- oh no, well it’s lucky really cos I didn’t want to go with the Trashfords to wales so I am pleased about this pandemic. I really don’t give a shit about you, and I only care about me. I only care about what I am doing. Making the best of it, is my answer to everything. Because I really don’t give two shits that there could be people on their own.
I don’t care that nurses are being called into work because they are so busy in hospital’s.
This fucking idiot doesn’t give two shits.
I have also noticed her regular commenters are no longer commenting. Let’s hope none of her family get ill, she’ll post about them then.

Health and safety first....
drives through tier 4 on a 3 hour journey. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Trash saying she loves a bit of Christmas tat.

felt like commenting love your whole entire house is just one big landfill!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Tanya with her pasta “cooked on the same night that they did” in the movie.
Christ on a biiiiike 😂
The digs are coming in thick and fast this Christmas in spite of the cottage being cancelled. Thanks ladies!

• Haha

Whosaidthat

Trasha says it’s bliss not having college runs to do. Erm, you have shite all else to do ffs!😤
But if she had to run Olivia the star baker around it would be 'love mornings with my little girl' getting starbies and sweet treats on the way home plus a few laps around homesense and primark 🤮🤮

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
So Tasha has taken the time to deliver presents to that horrible sister in law.
Notice how she got the sausage dog door mat in.
The hashtags are hilarious, family is everything 🤣

Merry Christmas you lovely lot.
It’s not the same for many, and whatever you are doing and who you are doing it with. Stay well and enjoy.
To the NHS staff, retail staff, delivery staff and anyone but these two, thank you. ❤

To these two, can’t wait to see what shit you come out with. 🖕🏻

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Merry Christmas you bunch of “horrible ladies”

Now then, please remember, TRY not to be too jealous of Tanya today. I know we would all love to have her lifestyle, and god I wish I bought myself some presents to photograph for the gram and say my hubby had bought them for me. Damn it!
😂

Please don’t be too green with envy over how wonderful John in. I wish my hubby would spend All day topless with an Argos chain on hiding his phone every time I walked in the room.

And most of all, I really wish I had a ‘hamper’ for breakfast followed by a (I suspect make believe) Hello Fresh dinner. We all know how busy Tanya is counting rubbers at her desk she gets overwhelmed in traffic jams, cries and just doesn’t have the time to go to a single shop to buy a few veggies.

PS: leaving a mince pie out at aged 14, what a fucking joke! And trash, we can see you were in bed alone last night watching the movie. Was the sofa comfy John?

Ho ho ho mother fuckers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Badaboom

VIP Member
This sounds like a five year old wrote it
34808C30-838C-4D69-A0AC-979B77591854.jpeg

Also, ”amazing “ is not the first word that came to mind when I saw these trees
57677B95-90C7-4C9E-A8D0-77D0928E3264.jpeg

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m a bit pissed off with these two tonight to be honest. In the North East we’re in tier 3, we were put into regional lockdown in September, then national lockdown then tier 3. We’re lucky to not be in tier 4 although to be honest apart from the shops I don’t understand the differences. We’ve done what we’re told to do despite it impacting on our mental health because it’s the right thing and we all want to go back to normal ASAP. My baby has forgotten a lot of his family and my mental health has hit the deck despite this I know we’re lucky. What fucks me off though is that these 2 have been selfish as fuck, doing what they want and still end up in the lowest tiers? That’s pure shite! The only way it seems to have bothered them is they had to cancel the Christmas cottage which let’s face it no on will have wanted to go on anyway!

• Heart
  • Sad

FakeAF

What’s with these to dickheads tonight? The race against the clock to justify who came up with the Christmas pasta idea first. The narrative went something like this:
Tasha - John you know I was going to make my fave Christmas pasta from my fave Christmas film?
John - what?
Tasha - you know at the house in Wales? The pasta from The Holiday?
John - whatevs!
Tasha - well I need to do it urgently tonight because your twin’s evil GF has only put it on her menu planner for actual Christmas Eve, just like in the film and the bitch even snidely when to Shere where the film was actually shot last week, so I need to do it first for my followers and for the Gram. Also when people ask me for the recipe I’ll tell them I’ll DM them because even though I live my entire life (and those of my ladies) on the Gram, I want to keep this recipe (that I actually got off the internet) secret.
John - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fucking bonkers the pair of them.

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

Just hopped on to say I’ve just got home from silverstone Lapland - yes it was cute , but you literally do one lap around the circuit at 2 miles ah hour ( everyone had their kids on their laps ,it’s THAT slow ) the lights are cute but nothing I’ve not seen before ( I’ve been lucky enough to be on America over Xmas so seek how it’s REALLY done ) there is a small burger stand before you go in and a load of staff dressed as elves ,my KIDS - the ones that live with us and are actually under 10 loved it, my husband is a F1 fan so really enjoyed driving the Hamilton strip / Mile / bit of road , but it was NOTHING to get a bonner over ! I can’t wait to see it all jazzed up on her grid come the weekend 😂😂

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
For crying out loud woman, tell us what you’re having for dinner!!! 😂
That house is so badly designed, how does she even open the doors to the sideboard?
What’s the betting Hubby will treat them to a takeaway? He will insist 🙄

What even is that cocktail?

😂😂😂 out of office, fuck off!

• Haha