Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Not defending Tan's actions re. the wine glasses but I believe Asda George make mistakes like this regularly. I ordered a garden furniture from them last year and was delivered 2 with no way to return the extra without being refunded and therefore still getting a set free, and when I commented on it to the delivery driver he told me the same thing had happened with someone else he'd delivered to but they now had 2 snooker tables.
This is a winner in my eyes haha 🤣

Reactions: 2

Belleboo

VIP Member
Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!
Oh my goodness, there’s just no words, how awful.

Reactions: 1

BettySwalls1

Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!
Oh no. I'm so sorry to read this. My heart aches for them. Unfortunately there are so many ignorant cretins just like those two who won't stop until the Rona gets them,

Khe91

Chatty Member
Omg do you know her Personally? It’s awful how she treats her husband. Its like he’s the hired help and not her equal. I can believe she is a stuck up cow. Her Instagram screams all fur coat and no knickers. Got any more info About her????
I follow her but I’ve not seen this? Not supporting her just curious how you know