Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
Was this when she also had cancer. That she lied about. What about when Taco has a brain scan?
What about when she was about to go blind?
what about the time when she was sent home from work because she was dizzy, what about the time she cried because of a near miss with the vets!!
Honestly the women’s breath must stink, the amount of tit she talks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Been avoiding these two for a few days, cos I am actually busy at work 🙄

Staples??

And wtf she made gingerbread butter??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Don't pay attention to her hashtags until someone mentions it on here and I'm pissing myself.

#hitsmelikeatrain #eveweek #funwithfood #wow #horribleweatheroutthere #simple #happywiththat #tomefromme #ForTheKarens #daydate #jokes #crackers #wavyhair #lush #sexonasnowbank #fianceshome #blesshisheart #bliss #chickenkiev #tablescape #wednesday #oooppps #falalala #timeforlunch #snuggledmylap #excited.

Just some brilliant hashtags from the past 7 days hehe

She didn't I was just taking the piss out of her 🤣
Ah thanks! You have captured her essence, I genuinely thought she was bitching about a stapler 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#sillygirl has got me singing Stupid Girl by Garbage. If you don't know it you should really look up the lyrics.
Might put that on my instagram posts and bio for a while. It had me howling! Is that the best insult she has? I am also singing it 😂😂

Was this when she also had cancer. That she lied about. What about when Taco has a brain scan?
What about when she was about to go blind?
what about the time when she was sent home from work because she was dizzy, what about the time she cried because of a near miss with the vets!!
Honestly the women’s breath must stink, the amount of tit she talks.
To be honest I'm surprised she hasn't had covid but that would hamper the shop hopping percy pig collecting and pointless childrens trips!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is thst just some microwave risotto with gravy poured on top?
Would love to see Gordon Ramsay opinion of her food hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
happy holly, big up to you for standing up to the monkey. How dare she call you a silly girl. What happened to #bekind?

I will fully stand by what I say that we are seen as trolls but she can belittle her SIL and poor Olivia (bday and those photos of Olivia mid chew) and we are seen as the bad ones.

One day tiny tic tac taco will buy himself a spine, maybe on the 7th credit card, and tell that ape to go back to the jungle. Then she will be all alone with absolutely nothing. I bet the poor dog won’t even want to be with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
happy holly, big up to you for standing up to the monkey. How dare she call you a silly girl. What happened to #bekind?

I will fully stand by what I say that we are seen as trolls but she can belittle her SIL and poor Olivia (bday and those photos of Olivia mid chew) and we are seen as the bad ones.

One day tiny tic tac taco will buy himself a spine, maybe on the 7th credit card, and tell that ape to go back to the jungle. Then she will be all alone with absolutely nothing. I bet the poor dog won’t even want to be with her.
#bekind only applies towards not from her. I have never commented or messaged anyone before and wouldn't normally but I reached a breaking point. If you pointed out the way she treats trash and her teenage daughter she would deny all knowlege.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
Oh, why can't she just duck right off, the stupid woman.

She clearly was really angry, I bet she was sweating typing all that out, as she came at you again with the other message.

Hopefully she'll be fuming all night, she will be tossing and turning in bed, getting no sleep and then play the victim again tomorrow.

#bleep #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha
Oh, why can't she just duck right off, the stupid woman.

She clearly was really angry, I bet she was sweating typing all that out, as she came at you again with the other message.

Hopefully she'll be fuming all night, she will be tossing and turning in bed, getting no sleep and then play the victim again tomorrow.

#bleep #whatdidido #todeservethis
I don't think my questions did anything to sooth the red rage either.

What is the fresh hell Tanya has served up tonight?!🤢🤢
I can't see it but my best guess is her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember when pheasant roost blocked me because I asked her where she got a display pumpkin from 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We have soooo many screen shots on these threads of her being a right witch to Tasha and random other people. If we had to send them to her with the #bekind #whatdidido #tobecomeahugebitch she’d never be able to deny it. She called me out on her story and said that I / we tattle trolls are the reason that people kill themselves. Called us scum etc. people on her profile were also calling us scum, jealous etc all because I called her an orangutan. Luckily none of use our names here or I could guarantee she would dox us. She literally had to come look for that comment so if she doesn’t like it, don’t come onto tattle. Even had the option to “like” or “quote” so she was logged in, probably talking tit about Tasha. Can’t stand her. Poor h2b is probably going to get a right smack tonight for not eating the cat vomit she served up, especially after a tough day of fighting tattle trolls and eating donuts and having to fight the ladies off her man

Reactions: 12
She sounds like she's had a few too many Echo Falls.
Saying Tanya puts so much love into everything she does. What like cheating? Bullying her sister in law? Paying more attention to her Instagram that her children and her pets? Hiring hot tubs? Moaning about work? Combing her dry split end hair?

Tacos liked the comments "OH taco taco baby please look at my recent post and look at those nice comments, I told you I was a nice person, looooook!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.