Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
It blows my mind that we have over 30 threads of us calling them out on their selfishness, greed, lies, mean comments etc etc and they still have not made one change. If I even found one thread of me with these as the comments I would have been devastated and either cleaned out my account and gone in private or completely change my ways. This is proof that they actually enjoy us “trolling” them. There is no other way around it. Any normal person would be so upset and they couldn’t give a F

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Fuck they’re weird! I love nightmare before Christmas but you don’t see me serving up fucking worms wort soup 🥴 some of their posts give me actual rage 😭

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the Xmas day dinner debacle! Both of them will be frantically checking Instagram all day to see who’s done what with the prawn cocktail starter, the JD seasonings covered roasties and the nine puddings that’ll be spread out along the table (or in Tanya’s case, the 5p size dining table she has planted in the middle of the shoebox kitchen)

it’ll be a total cook-off with whos dinner had the wow factor. I’m guessing tanya will make hers sound like it was cooked at the savoy. “Wow the hello fresh meal in a cardboard box tasted soooo amazing” ..... “amazing roast honey xxx”

F U C K O F F

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Sense the tone Tan! People are devastated that they can’t spend Christmas with their loved one’s. Other’s are stressed about money and how they can afford it. The world is quite literally going to shit, people are dying or facing their first Christmas without their loved ones. Key workers are still going to work and putting their lives on the line for shite money. No one gives a fuck about your posh wanky breakfast, it doesn’t seem indulgent or decadent it just seems braggy and mistimed.
I know for a fact if you were challenged on this you’d use the excuse that you’re trying to make the best of a shit time but fucking hell, a £50 breakfast that you break your neck to splash all over the gram isn’t gonna do that! Give your a head a wobble woman, you’re embarrassing yourself!

• Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
I cannot believe this pair of absolute twats! Not only have they both gone out the first day we're in tier 4, they've both gone to a shop to get food (which was more than likely unnecessary) and they've both fucking driven to the beach! Going out for a fucking walk doesn't mean a 20 minute drive first.
I found out today that a boy I went to school with fiancé died from the virus. Her, her mother and father all got it. In 9 days her father passed away, she died 2 days after her father and now her mother has been put into a coma so they can ventilate her. This girl was 25!!!! It is absolutely mind blowing how people still think this is a joke or a scam /scamdemic. I am so angry with all the abundance Of idiots. Tasha and her ape family too. All the poor innocent good people seem to be suffering when the absolute scum of the world who are so stupid and selfish are absolutely fine!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

MissVanjie

Literally oblivious to everything that’s going on at the moment
Cannot believe trash is at the cinema. She's so ignorant. All these people trapped in tier 4 and she goes to the cinema and posts about it. I'm absolutely disgusted.

• Angry

Maggie28

VIP Member
What she is doing is a massive fuck you, to the NHS, to all key workers. She is a massive dick head.
As for the sister in law, who’s spends money like she is Daddy Warbucks from Annie. She is just as bad.
This is meant to be my first week off, but I am delivering food hampers to vulnerable people, I do it every year. But this year it’s spread over two days. Because we know some of the old people will need and want to chat. I am not getting paid and I don’t post about it on my social media. And I am not telling you guys so you can say well done.
I am pointing out that a small thing from me can make a huge difference to someone else.
Tanya’s doesn’t do anything for anyone else.
Trasha only does it if she is getting paid.
Tanya should be spending her cash locally.
The deli down the road you sent your daughter to in lockdown, I am sure would appreciate your business.
But no you waste your money on crap from F&M. All for likes on the gram.
What an absolute pair of fucking horrid bitches you both are.

• Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!

• Sad

Happyholly

VIP Member
This is my first thread title. So its #forthekarens and #themeanladiesontattle. I think I will celebrate with a stroll around posting peoples addresses and number plates. I'll have to follow it with cosy drinks and nibbles while watching three christmas movies. I'll end the day with a pointless 2 hour drive to waste money.

On serious note if I saw my number plate and address all over her instagram I would be fuming but she is so thick she wouldn't understand why.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
“My amazing H2B insisted on a greasy KFC after such a hectic day sat at my desk arranging my stationery”
Post about how she's had a stressful day when really she just couldn't find her rainbow staplers and she's pretty certain Jen 2 desks down from her stole them so she's going to leave a note on her desk with #DearKaren on top xo

"#DearKaren,
As you are aware... I take my stationery very serious... I think you're a #bully and you need to give me my staples back before I tell my H2B... You've probably done it just for tattle because you're a nasty troll... What happened to #BeKind... Don't you know I bought them to support the NHS... How am I meant to staple my printed out menus together now?... You have ruined Christmas.
Yours sincerely,
Fat Tan The Orangutan
#whatdididotodeservethis #waittillitellmy2realfollowers #kfctonight #newbottleofwine2"

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Tans blood pressure will be through the roof tonight 🤣 quick taco, get her a takeaway before she goes blind!!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
A fridge full of fizzy pop for a teenager already fuelled on sugar and who has braces on the teeth!

• Wow

FakeAF

Just came on to post this! She says work finished until January, I thought that was a standard 4hr week for Trash?
She does an hour a week since her lady sadly passed away earlier this year. She celebrated her passing by making a graveyard sausage bake. As you do.

• Haha
  • Wow