Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe that Tan is using last years pie picture and fobbing people off that it’s from this year.. WTAF.. She needs help..
Can’t help but think if she’d lie about a sodding pie, what else does she lie about.. her whole life is probably a lie.. she’s so desperate to be someone else.. what makes a grown woman lie that she made a pie and use a year old picture... I just don’t get it.. seriously Tan, get help..
She’s not right in the head she does this with a lot of pictures. Prob eating a McDonald’s right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s even put on the post before reducing down the mince beef and onions 😂 She’s probably searching her photos while eating her doner kebab

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recycled photo alert 🙄

I want to see tonight’s real version that I guess either turned out tit or is non existent!
I knew it was an old photo! What a liar!!
Calls herself an influencer, why not say I can’t be arsed. Here’s last years photo. Or better still just don’t pretend your life is perfect 🙄

Reactions: 9
Clearly deleting comments, what is she going to do, monitor it all night? I scrolled down and liked her original pie, waiting to get blocked now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Commenting saying shes been making it a couple of years, clearly trying to bullshit some more. Its the exact same picture you twit. Stop lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All you have to do is search the hashtag #spookypie and it comes up again bout 2 rows down!!! Used the same bloody tags, what a wally!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s sooo spooookily magical that she replicated it like last years guys, even down to the bubbles over gravy. So so spooky!! Either that or #shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All you have to do is search the hashtag #spookypie and it comes up again bout 2 rows down!!! Used the same bloody tags, what a wally!
#sospookyhun

Anyone else find lidls bakery being open gross? No way I'd buy from there right now, cant believe they are even allowed.

Reactions: 11
Ok I own up to this 😂 can’t stand any more of her bullshit 😡 waiting to be blocked now 😂
Just seen this, well done for commenting and screenshotting before she deletes and blocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually belly laughing. Is there something deep and meaningful we dont know about this pie that means she has to lie? Honestly this woman is insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d love to comment but I love being one of many who follow her for the laughs. She has no idea which of her followers are tattlers and this pleases me the most!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.