Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t they just serve up normal dinners? Kids werent keen on black spaghetti! Not surprised it looks like tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hear hear!
Also, once again, she’s posting about something that is still quite a while away, why does she feel the need?! Forever wishing their lives away this pair. Her with this and Trasha telling us on a Monday about the clocks going back at the weekend. Some of us have 5 (full) days in work to contend with before we’re arsed about the extra hour in bed Trasha 🙄
Now we’ve got bonfire night. I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t remember that green slop from last year? Maybe I have blocked it out, because it’s so horrendous 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Surely you know your life is beyond tragic when you start getting excited about some glow in the dark bleeping tins of beans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe that Tan is using last years pie picture and fobbing people off that it’s from this year.. WTAF.. She needs help..
Can’t help but think if she’d lie about a sodding pie, what else does she lie about.. her whole life is probably a lie.. she’s so desperate to be someone else.. what makes a grown woman lie that she made a pie and use a year old picture... I just don’t get it.. seriously Tan, get help..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh I dare someone with a burner account to say how did you get it exactly the same as last years 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s already on it with the deleting comments though. It says she has 3 but when I look it only shows two. head 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.