Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll be seeing this tin of Heinz now for the next 5 years.
What a sad little life Jane. It’s all materialistic. Boarder line horder for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This really annoys me about Tanya, her account is just so dishonest and disingenuous.
I get that she may want her account to be positive and not full of doom and gloom but we are living in difficult times, we're in the midst of a global pandemic FFS and the same day Wales announces they are going into lockdown, a lockdown that many Welsh people feel is unfair and disproportionate, she not only feels it appropriate to post bragging about her weekend away, she also then deletes a comment which refers to this unequal situation.
And of course she just deleted the individual's comment (which to me seemed genuine and not just trolling) rather than recognising how insensitive her post may be and either entering into any kind of meaningful discussion or even taking her whole post down out of respect.
Life is not perfect. Things go wrong and right now more than ever. I get we still need to enjoy ourselves but she seems to want to rub people's noses in how supposedly amazing her life is while others are struggling and wants to censor anyone who disagrees with her or tries to point out a little bit of reality to her.
She's just so uncaring and self-centred I find it quite depressing.
[/QUOTE
Wasn't many likes on the post considering all the follower's she has, most people wouldn't agree to her going especially during a time like this, I think it's abit selfish of her to be honest as much as we would all love a holiday and a break away now is not the best time
How sympathetic was 🗑 reply.......
But sure she wouldn't care about that, she will delete the comments

Reactions: 5
Has she stopped comments on the sparklers one
What was said??? I missed that one, still chuckling at her and that bloody tin of soup, it’s just a tin of soup Trasha 😂 the Orangutan is going to be green with envy, wonder what she will come up with to trump Trasha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she doesn't have enough shite in her cupboards already without wanting that I bet she still has stuff in her cupboards from last Halloween and Xmas that still hasn't been used, just more to add to her stockpile
Tbh I doubt it, greedy cow eats as much as my family of 6 all on her own lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tashas got a load of fireworks for their own little display. Over to you Tanya...
I’ll translate, oh really well duck you. I couldn’t give a tit. I am disappointed it’s only once a year. I couldn’t give a tit about your pets.
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Maybe Tanya will go down the route if not letting them off to save the animals, as a sausage dog owner she cares about the animals more than Trash who just wouldnt understand, and get proper on her high horse about it...

Tbf to Trash she spoke to the woman and left the comment. Tran would have just deleted it.
Loving the new name, Tran 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20201020-191111_Instagram.jpg
the only thing that's had a hard day is probably poor tacos credit card, also don't become a comedian anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
6510EDDB-042A-452D-B59B-92845F0FE920.jpeg

Poor Tran, she has had a bad day.
Is that because you didn’t get selected for the glow in the dark beans? Or did the rush to M&S during your lunch break wear you out? You poor poor thing! Put your trotters up!

View attachment 281953the only thing that's had a hard day is probably poor tacos credit card, also don't become a comedian anytime soon
Hahaha posted the same photo!
Those are Taco’s eyes after he see this months credit card bill 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trash eyeball spaghetti is better than her last years anyway wtf was that green tit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.