Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I own up to this 😂 can’t stand any more of her bullshit 😡 waiting to be blocked now 😂

She’s now removed my comment 😂 too bad fatty I’ve screenshot it for everyone to see
She did this to me once when I called her out- blocked me. I spoke to Tash about it and Tash said she does it a lot and doesn’t understand why she doesn’t admit it’s the same picture. Oh look, you even got all the shadows and dimples the same Tanya! Do you think people are thick??? No. You are. Delusional. Even lying to your SIL to be no wonder she had enough and stopped following you. Gas lighting at its finest. No wonder your son doesn’t want anything to do with you either

Reactions: 16
“Don’t know the facts”...? Christ what gobbled eyed shite are we going to get. Gone blind? Blood pressure? Broke the sofa? The cheap TV bed broke? Spit done a poo? H2B left a skid mark?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Don’t know the facts”...? Christ what gobbled eyed shite are we going to get. Gone blind? Blood pressure? Broke the sofa? The cheap TV bed broke? Spit done a poo? H2B left a skid mark?
All of those are very likely except going blind 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
It makes you wonder if that picture is even hers from last year?
The pic of pie is on black lace? I call bullshit Tran pinched someone else’s photo!!! And if you made that pie tonight you lying ginger twunt, aren’t you bleeping magic at getting the gravy to bubble out on the rim in identical spots to the one on 16th October 2019! Sooooooooo bleeping clever you’ve managed to replicate the broken bit of pastry on one of the teeth too! #Fuckingsmashthatgingerfukkaflatout

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She should have known that she would have been called out. It was literally mentioned on here that we’d be checking. She really thinks everyone is so stupid and she is a coward for turning off her comments

Reactions: 11
The pic of pie is on black lace? I call bullshit Tran pinched someone else’s photo!!! And if you made that pie tonight you lying ginger twunt, aren’t you bleeping magic at getting the gravy to bubble out on the rim in identical spots to the one on 16th October 2019! Sooooooooo bleeping clever you’ve managed to replicate the broken bit of pastry on one of the teeth too! #Fuckingsmashthatgingerfukkaflatout
i genuinely think she has a learning disability and I’m not being cruel. Either that or extremely delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you go look at the picture she uploaded there is even a white line under it where she cropped it

Reactions: 10
I’m searching online for that pic to see if it’s a match or been stolen elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s hit a nerve with her, love it! How she has the nerve, be kind 😂😂😂😂 please, your SIL2B has reached breaking point with your persistent unkind messages. Have a day off, if you can’t be arsed to make a pie then don’t make it, we don’t give a tit. But stop lying.

Reactions: 17
I am LIVING for the downfall of the wicked witch of the west. I’m not a nasty person in the slightest but it couldn’t of happened to a nicer ape 🦧 ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Trying to get at that youre a liar hunni.
If people don’t get what happened here- she posted this image twice, I commented (not in a mean way) saying is that tonight as you posted identical before. Same shadows etc like pie gate. She blocked me and was offended she was branded a liar. Ha!

Reactions: 12
She is a professional liar. She has all the experience from her multiple affairs. How she has even manipulated that many men into sleeping with her I’ll never know

I am LIVING for the downfall of the wicked witch of the west. I’m not a nasty person in the slightest but it couldn’t of happened to a nicer ape 🦧 ☺
A nicer ape 😂😂😂😂 tattle is on fire tonight 🤣🤣🤣 not laughed like this in ages. Thanks for providing us with the lols tonight 🦧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that the emoji is so close to her is hilarious!
And I agree. She has done it to herself. If she wasn’t so nasty to Tasha and Olivia in such a public forum then maybe I wouldn’t be so mean towards her

Reactions: 9
Hows she got the nerve to talk about shaming people when she does it all the time to Trash.

The fact that the emoji is so close to her is hilarious!
And I agree. She has done it to herself. If she wasn’t so nasty to Tasha and Olivia in such a public forum then maybe I wouldn’t be so mean towards her
When I write Tan now - my phone suggests the 🦧 emoji 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.