Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick in my mouth, sick in my mouth!!!

Also - don’t believe for a minute it’s to stop people thinking Trash is copying. Otherwise why would she have left my comment up about 🦧 for 3 hours? The account I posted it on is still following 🗑 also..
What did you say?

Reactions: 1
She’s doing a Tanya. ‘hubby’ treating us etc. They are both so boring now 😴

Reactions: 10
Take away AGAIN 😆
I can’t get over the amount of takeaways they have, yet she’s still out very day shopping for food. Why does she bother with a menu planner?

OMG the amount of food on her plate! 😳

Was she gifted those Halloween things from Waitrose?

Sad that 🦧 never posted her Stuffed pumpkin stew, it’s not as though she hasn’t got enough of them to use!

Reactions: 10
Since Monday the only vegetables Tash has served for dinner has been: a few mushrooms in a pie, a handful of green beans and a bit of bell pepper and onion in a pasta sauce. Their insides must be fucked!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Cod, a battered sausage and a huge portion of chips. How she isn't ten stone heavier is of constant amazement to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had cod n chips tonight for tea, me and hubby had a piece of fish each and shared a portion of chips.
Even though we shared the chips, we still had far too many and loads left in the paper.
How can she eat fish, a large battered sausage, chips and curry sauce?
Washed down with wine and no doubt finished off with chocolate or cakes or something else sweet.
Im sat here now with my jeans buttons undone feeling like a right fat pig. I wont eat again until breakfast. I just don't understand how she's not 20 stone!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not to derail this thread and get into a debate but I’ve been so moved by Marcus Rashford and what he is trying to do to help children who go hungry & really using his platform to try and make a change. Then there’s ‘influencers’ like this pair who buy an unnecessary amount of food, never sticking to their bloody meal planners and wasting said food, not using their platform to encourage their followers to help out in anyway they can, along with them actually doing something to help like taking all their discarded meal planner ingredients to a food bank (I know we can’t prove they don’t do this but I HIGHLY doubt it, if Trasha did we’d hear no end of it after her shenanigans of helping out her lonely old lady who pays her for the bloody privilege!) It’s just made me so mad.
Specially how Trasha bangs on about her kiddies, you’d think she’d show some compassion towards the cause and other kiddies who go to bed at night on an empty stomach.
I don’t have kids but I’m doing my bit because I was lucky enough to never have to worry about being hungry as a child and I’m ashamed it’s taken me this long to realise how bad the issue was.

And if Trasha or Tanya receive anymore gifted food/sweets I will well and truly blow my top and give them what for. Can’t understand why influencers (more so bigger accounts who quite clearly make a living off doing it and earn a lot) or celebs accept gifted items that they could clearly afford themselves... why can’t they say please send these items to a food bank or charity and I will still promote your company anyway to my followers with the nice gesture you have shown.

RANT OVER!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this the first outing of Tan’s new table? 👀
HATE the phrase “tablescape” - even more ridiculous when she’s just put a few plastic mats out🤪

Reactions: 11
Not to derail this thread and get into a debate but I’ve been so moved by Marcus Rashford and what he is trying to do to help children who go hungry & really using his platform to try and make a change. Then there’s ‘influencers’ like this pair who buy an unnecessary amount of food, never sticking to their bloody meal planners and wasting said food, not using their platform to encourage their followers to help out in anyway they can, along with them actually doing something to help like taking all their discarded meal planner ingredients to a food bank (I know we can’t prove they don’t do this but I HIGHLY doubt it, if Trasha did we’d hear no end of it after her shenanigans of helping out her lonely old lady who pays her for the bloody privilege!) It’s just made me so mad.
Specially how Trasha bangs on about her kiddies, you’d think she’d show some compassion towards the cause and other kiddies who go to bed at night on an empty stomach.
I don’t have kids but I’m doing my bit because I was lucky enough to never have to worry about being hungry as a child and I’m ashamed it’s taken me this long to realise how bad the issue was.

And if or Tanya receive anymore gifted food/sweets I will well and truly blow my top and give them what for. Can’t understand why influencers (more so bigger accounts who quite clearly make a living off doing it and earn a lot) or celebs accept gifted items that they could clearly afford themselves... why can’t they say please send these items to a food bank or charity and I will still promote your company anyway to my followers with the nice gesture you have shown.

RANT OVER!
Couldn’t agree more. I’m getting a few extra items in my shopping each week, so I can give to my local food bank before Christmas. I’ve done this all year, despite being self employed and still not back to working as much as before the pandemic.

No one should ever have to go with out food in this country, I find it heartbreaking to see.

These 2 are so wasteful 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she's on one. She clearly reads tattler, hasn't deleted the comments from the tattler and replied to them. Posting that. Tasha has unfollowed her, the comments on her reused pie picture (surely she never thought she would get away with that) I think she's going to crack and have a mental breakdown. I'm calling it now. I think for her own health she should leave her phone at home during this halloween break and try to enjoy the time with her girls

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.