Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To protect herself from comments?? What the hell is she on about! Protect herself from your passive aggressive bullshit Tan? Is that what she means!?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To protect herself from comments?? What the hell is she on about! Protect herself from your passive aggressive bullshit Tan? Is that what she means!?
Does she mean comments made by herself to Trashy lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
duck sake Tanya. Check your spelling. #desicion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also think ‘hubby‘ actually treated them all to KFC by way of an apology for the embarrassing resurfaced comments, asking another women out and stating he was separated. How can Tasha seriously post on insta like it’s happy families? I’d be mortified and lying low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she means because people are saying she's copying Tanya so she's unfollowed her and stopped liking her photos to make it look like she isn't copying her. She's told Tanya she's done it for that reason and told her it's okay because she will still like her photos on John's account which explains why he's suddenly always liking Tanya's photos and literally likes every single one of Tashas without a fail. (never used to)
I really do believe Tasha is on his account monitoring it now and she has just made that excuse up for unfollowing Tanya

Reactions: 15
Just saw the reply, Wtf does that even mean?! Protect herself from who’s comments? 🦧?

Reactions: 8
Just saw the reply, Wtf does that even mean?! Protect herself from who’s comments? 🦧?
After the conversation they had the other day it has to be to protect herself from 🦧? Why should she take comments like that from her! And we were all on here telling her to cut her off and don’t let her speak to her like that, looks like she listened!!

Although, like others have said I do think Trash is logged into Dirty John’s account and liking Tan’s pics that way. She can also monitor what he’s up to as well that way, kills two birds with one stone! Messy pair.

Reactions: 10
Protect herself from orangutans emotional abuse

After the conversation they had the other day it has to be to protect herself from 🦧? Why should she take comments like that from her! And we were all on here telling her to cut her off and don’t let her speak to her like that, looks like she listened!!

Although, like others have said I do think Trash is logged into Dirty John’s account and liking Tan’s pics that way. She can also monitor what he’s up to as well that way, kills two birds with one stone! Messy pair.
Who would have thought Tasha could be smart enough to do this! Good job Tasha, you deserve a donut #wouldberudenotto

• Haha

She most probably think she’s winning at life, with access to his insta, but I bet he’s still doing dodgy stuff on his second account 🥴🥴 lol x

Reactions: 12
She most probably think she’s winning at life, with access to his insta, but I bet he’s still doing dodgy stuff on his second account 🥴🥴 lol x
Was just going to say that, surely there is no other reason to have two Instagram accounts, it’s not like the second one is his gardeners business account

Reactions: 7
It might just be me, but the new sofa and the headboard foot stall are such different colours and textures it adds to my skin crawling of the miss matched Ashford house. Looks bloody awful

Reactions: 17
Was just going to say that, surely there is no other reason to have two Instagram accounts, it’s not like the second one is his gardeners business account
If my partner had a second account I would have some serious questions

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it the battle of the caravan and centre parcs next week? Wonder if trash will still go after the lovely hubby’s deceitful message reared again.
But I suppose he did buy her a KFC so all’s good

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I call BS! If Tasha had unfollowed Tanya to merely protect herself from comments why is Tanya not liking any of Tasha’s posts? There’s definitely more to this. Derek is very quiet and I’ve noticed likes and comments are down for both of them. Perhaps their accounts have run their course. They are both insanely boring after all. Meanwhile some areas of the country have entered into tier 3 restrictions and these two nobs are living their best lives shop hopping and making unnecessary trips. I hope Tanya has packed plenty of hand sanitizer and face masks in her F&M hampers. Morons both of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.