Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can feel my teeth dissolving looking at the weekend treats
All that money for braces for James is going to be wasted if this is what he is eating and drinking. No point in having straight teeth if they are full of cavities not to mention being all different colors because of the glue!

Reactions: 8
🗑 probably classes those toffee/chocolate covered apple’s as one of the “kiddies” 5 a day

Reactions: 10
She most probably think she’s winning at life, with access to his insta, but I bet he’s still doing dodgy stuff on his second account 🥴🥴 lol x
of course he is - asking John not to leach over other women would be equal to asking a dog not to lick his balls.... never gonna happen.

Reactions: 8
This is Tan all over, Tasha’s obviously said something about nasty comments and instead of having a long hard look at herself and realising she’s been vile to her she twists it so it’s Tasha with the problem. If she speaks to Tasha like that on the internet for anybody to see can you imagine how she speaks to her in private?

Reactions: 11
duck sake Tanya. Check your spelling. #desicion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also think ‘hubby‘ actually treated them all to KFC by way of an apology for the embarrassing resurfaced comments, asking another women out and stating he was separated. How can Tasha seriously post on insta like it’s happy families? I’d be mortified and lying low.
And after openly sharing their anniversary on Instagram and all the while Schlong is acting like he’s separated/single! He’s an embarrassment to her! duck him off Trash

This is Tan all over, Tasha’s obviously said something about nasty comments and instead of having a long hard look at herself and realising she’s been vile to her she twists it so it’s Tasha with the problem. If she speaks to Tasha like that on the internet for anybody to see can you imagine how she speaks to her in private?
So if it’s Trasha’s decision to unfollow OranguTan to protect herself from comments, why isn’t Tan still following Trash and liking Trasha’s stuff???? I call BULLSHIT! It’s either because Trash has grown a pair of Tans balls and fucked her off for her crappy S.I.L passive aggressive comments or they’ve genuinely fallen out over the one up man ship and Tan not letting Trash & Schlong on the ghost walk?!!!

Last edited:
And after openly sharing their anniversary on Instagram and all the while Schlong is acting like he’s separated/single! He’s an embarrassment to her! duck him off Trash
Won’t happen. As we’ve said before that would mean Trash having to get a full time job and that’s too much like hard work for her 😂 John’s got carte blanche to do whatever he likes in that relationship. Marriages are fundamentally built on trust and commitment - it’s a sham of a marriage.

• Angry
Sick in my mouth, sick in my mouth!!!

Also - don’t believe for a minute it’s to stop people thinking Trash is copying. Otherwise why would she have left my comment up about 🦧 for 3 hours? The account I posted it on is still following 🗑 also..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering how much food they usually get in a takeaway, I don’t think that kfc was enough for them all?? 2 x burgers, one box meal and 4 x chips 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

So if it’s Trasha’s decision to unfollow OranguTan to protect herself from comments, why isn’t Tan still following Trash and liking Trasha’s stuff???? I call BULLSHIT! It’s either because Trash has grown a pair of Tans balls and fucked her off for her crappy S.I.L passive aggressive comments or they’ve genuinely fallen out over the one up man ship and Tan not letting Trash & Schlong on the ghost walk?!!!
I agree, I think it’s because of the crappy ghost walk comments that Tasha has said something and Tan being Tan is trying to make herself out to be the victim. I think Schlong is purposely liking all of Tan’s photos as he wants to show Taco he’s not involved. Which is horseshit cause if someone spoke to my partner like that repeatedly and in public I would go nuclear.
On an aside, I’ve just watched bake off (I don’t sit watching tv all day but it’s my only morning a week where I don’t work or have my son so I like to watch it over breakfast) I see next week is Japanese week, wonder what culturally offensive stereotype Tasha will go with for her theme?

Reactions: 13
I agree, I think it’s because of the crappy ghost walk comments that Tasha has said something and Tan being Tan is trying to make herself out to be the victim. I think Schlong is purposely liking all of Tan’s photos as he wants to show Taco he’s not involved. Which is horseshit cause if someone spoke to my partner like that repeatedly and in public I would go nuclear.
On an aside, I’ve just watched bake off (I don’t sit watching tv all day but it’s my only morning a week where I don’t work or have my son so I like to watch it over breakfast) I see next week is Japanese week, wonder what culturally offensive stereotype Tasha will go with for her theme?
Sat on the sofa dressed as a geisha girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing some sort of Japanese dumpling for next weeks ‘tray on headboard in front of telly’’ post. #hehe #sayonaraloser

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.