Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦧posts she loves having fun with food...just as well cos she has no friends to have fun with! Keep stuffing your face love... no one actually gives a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the amount of crap she eats.
She is defo watching that film alone, with what looks like an absolutely filthy glass!

Reactions: 8
I cannot ever remember her actually posting a healthy nutritious meal...even her salads are caked in tit! She must either be bunged up and bloated or constantly on the bog...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to derail this thread and get into a debate but I’ve been so moved by Marcus Rashford and what he is trying to do to help children who go hungry & really using his platform to try and make a change. Then there’s ‘influencers’ like this pair who buy an unnecessary amount of food, never sticking to their bloody meal planners and wasting said food, not using their platform to encourage their followers to help out in anyway they can, along with them actually doing something to help like taking all their discarded meal planner ingredients to a food bank (I know we can’t prove they don’t do this but I HIGHLY doubt it, if Trasha did we’d hear no end of it after her shenanigans of helping out her lonely old lady who pays her for the bloody privilege!) It’s just made me so mad.
Specially how Trasha bangs on about her kiddies, you’d think she’d show some compassion towards the cause and other kiddies who go to bed at night on an empty stomach.
I don’t have kids but I’m doing my bit because I was lucky enough to never have to worry about being hungry as a child and I’m ashamed it’s taken me this long to realise how bad the issue was.

And if Trasha or Tanya receive anymore gifted food/sweets I will well and truly blow my top and give them what for. Can’t understand why influencers (more so bigger accounts who quite clearly make a living off doing it and earn a lot) or celebs accept gifted items that they could clearly afford themselves... why can’t they say please send these items to a food bank or charity and I will still promote your company anyway to my followers with the nice gesture you have shown.

RANT OVER!
I totally agree, and u know another thing that really annoys me is how much they will drag out xmas with all her buys and Xmas food till the run up, I just think it can be a bit of rub it in ur face especially to the people who truly struggle to afford Xmas and some people be lucky if they can even afford Xmas dinner on the day and sometimes seeing all that can be abit upsetting for other people and make them feel worthless, but they are both that selfish they wouldn't care, am not saying they shouldn't or cant enjoy Xmas but to be mindful of other people and keep somethings private

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally agree, and u know another thing that really annoys me is how much they will drag out xmas with all her buys and Xmas food till the run up, I just think it can be a bit of rub it in ur face especially to the people who truly struggle to afford Xmas and some people be lucky if they can even afford Xmas dinner on the day and sometimes seeing all that can be abit upsetting for other people and make them feel worthless, but they are both that selfish they wouldn't care, am not saying they shouldn't or cant enjoy Xmas but to be mindful of other people and keep somethings private
We’ve said it on here time and time again about them pair being wasteful ignorant pigs so now I’m questioning whether they do read here or not...
If you follow the Hinch or Stacey Solomon threads they seem to inadvertently interact with whatever tattle says. Example one of the threads said Hinch never donated anything so she filmed a montage at a donation drop (which clearly said not in use lol) ps do not bother going onto Hinchs thread it rumbles like wild fire. Basically my point was here... I can’t exactly remember I started typing ages ago and had a few Friday after work wines. Basically just be authentic!! I love real Instagrammers
‘Tea looked like shhit. Work was tit. Hate my boss. Husbands pissing me off’ 😂

ps. If any of my fellow tattlers have teenage daughters (as mentioned I don’t have children but) molly-mae who was in love island and is an influencer is trying to get all her cosmetic procedures undone, which she started at 17!
and I think that’s another message to get across. She’s on YouTube getting bits done, so you can search but I’ll share the link if you need

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly can't get over the amount of crap she has put in her body this week not one piece of fruit, water or veg to be seen, 2 takeaways in a row I remember when I first started following her few years back and she seemed to have abit more of a balance

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t agree more with all that you guys have said.. I used to think Trash and Tan were just pathetic and wasteful.. where as now I think they are incredibly selfish and disgusting.. it’s actually gross. They are so greedy & glutinous... they are all me me me.. never have either of them done anything for anyone.. they sheer volume of crap they eat and shove in their teenage ‘kiddies’ faces is grotesque.. especially Trasha.. the amount of effort she goes into eating and buying tit, if she put a fraction of that effort into helping other families, she could make a real difference.
They both seriously need to have a good think... a year ago, they could get away with their public show of greediness where as now the public mood is very different... neither of them have acted on that.. day after day, they are making themselves look more and more selfish.. supposedly ‘influencers’ ... the only thing they influence is actually making me want to be less and less like them..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’ve said it on here time and time again about them pair being wasteful ignorant pigs so now I’m questioning whether they do read here or not...
If you follow the Hinch or Stacey Solomon threads they seem to inadvertently interact with whatever tattle says. Example one of the threads said Hinch never donated anything so she filmed a montage at a donation drop (which clearly said not in use lol) ps do not bother going onto Hinchs thread it rumbles like wild fire. Basically my point was here... I can’t exactly remember I started typing ages ago and had a few Friday after work wines. Basically just be authentic!! I love real Instagrammers
‘Tea looked like shhit. Work was tit. Hate my boss. Husbands pissing me off’ 😂

ps. If any of my fellow tattlers have teenage daughters (as mentioned I don’t have children but) molly-mae who was in love island and is an influencer is trying to get all her cosmetic procedures undone, which she started at 17!
and I think that’s another message to get across. She’s on YouTube getting bits done, so you can search but I’ll share the link if you need
During the start of the pandemic we talked about them donating things and they never once did. I just don’t think they are people who give. They take take take. Not one thing have they donated when they get rid of it, especially Tan, she got rid of a washing machine and sold it, she sold her sofa.
I work in a primary school and during lockdown we set up our own food bank for our parents. We was shocked on how many needed to use it.
Last year I remember ManTan buying loads of British legion items. Yet again not just donations she had to have the bag, the Pin and broach and a make your own wreath.
The insensitive witch used hashtag’s on the lot.
I always buy something from the British legion shop, even more so this year because they can’t get out into shops.
I would say Tan reads here more than Trasha. I just don’t think they take it what’s said. You’ll notice that if either of them have had a bashing on here, they’re very quiet the next day or so.
I know what you mean about the Hinch thread, she does do what is said. But I can’t keep up with it. It goes so fast.
I have teenage girls I’ll have a look at Molly-Maes Instagram. ❤

Can't you ask where the hot tub is while you're at it 😂
Was gonna say the same 😂🙄

• Heart
I don’t think they can even say they’ve donated in private because this pair would want all the praise from doing it.
They can even donate their Tesco club card vouchers to Fare Share. I’m sure Tasha has tons of points from all the supermarket sweeps she does each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they can even say they’ve donated in private because this pair would want all the praise from doing it.
They can even donate their Tesco club card vouchers to Fare Share. I’m sure Tasha has tons of points from all the supermarket sweeps she does each week.
Yeah she went to the cinema, that is probably closed now.
She used her Tesco club card points. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Someone please advise why the duck trash can is sorting stuff out for a CARAVAN BREAK 6 days in advance?
When is tan the man off the centre parks to go on zip wires and be all cosy with H2B?

Reactions: 12
Why is Tasha packing so early for her weekend away? It will all be awfully creased by the time they get there 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I can’t see her ironing whilst she’s away

Reactions: 9
Hi What I don't get is why you would go on social media and boast about going away and leaving your home empty? It is very easy to find out where to find out where someones house is and she posts so much about the inside, unless you have exceptional home security it isn't something I would be doing.

Reactions: 13
Thanks I didn’t realise you could do this with your vouchers, that’s a great extra way to help ❤

Reactions: 6
Hi What I don't get is why you would go on social media and boast about going away and leaving your home empty? It is very easy to find out where to find out where someones house is and she posts so much about the inside, unless you have exceptional home security it isn't something I would be doing.
Same, I know Tanya has posted the front of her house several times which includes her house number and road name yet advertises when she goes away. I'm not sure if Tasha has shared her address, but it's also probably not very hard to work out from all that is posted.

Same, I know Tanya has posted the front of her house several times which includes her house number and road name yet advertises when she goes away. I'm not sure if Tasha has shared her address, but it's also probably not very hard to work out from all that is posted.
Trasha used to tag her home address on her posts as ‘my cosy home’ or whatever. The pair of them are unbelievably thick.

Advertising an empty house and then being unfortunate enough to be broken into, voids the insurance.
Pair of utter cunts 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.