Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to ask.
😂😂😂😂
She’ll delete and block you!
But I really hope she replies 🤣🤣🤣

Why doesn’t Trasha bin the horrid kitchen blind? It’s awful. Also does she truly believe her 16 and 13 year old kids want to be called kiddies? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a old account anyway, I can still follow on my main account 😂😂
I also commented on 🗑 vimto pic 😂

The comment is still there at the moment, maybe she’s tending to 🌮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a old account anyway, I can still follow on my main account 😂😂
I also commented on 🗑 vimto pic 😂

The comment is still there at the moment, maybe she’s tending to 🌮
If they both delete we know they’re reading here 🤣

Reactions: 6
Still no reply but I have received a follow request from someone who they both follow 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Replied to someone else but ignored the comment about trash 🤔 you’ll be getting a salty inbox from her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I just checked again, and still can't see them 🤔

Edit - checked again, and they're there. So weird 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she will leave the comment there as she’ll want to play the poor me card. Bad Tash has fallen out with her and fell out with her #whatdidido #todeservethis

I’ll love to know what constitutes a busy day, 2 hours of work, the college run and 4 different shop hops by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she will leave the comment there as she’ll want to play the poor me card. Bad Tash has fallen out with her and fell out with her #whatdidido #todeservethis

I’ll love to know what constitutes a busy day, 2 hours of work, the college run and 4 different shop hops by any chance?
That’s what I’m thinking.

Reactions: 8

She’ll prob ignore it or say “did she hun? Haha didn’t notice weird glitchy xxxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.